Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th >

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Old 06-18-2013, 04:08 PM

This is the 4 patch posie table topper I made for AlaskaAlice, she requested that I post the picture for her.[ATTACH=CONFIG]419835[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mvc-684s.jpg  
Old 06-18-2013, 05:41 PM

Very pretty cheesehead, love it!
Old 06-18-2013, 05:55 PM

Very Cool Cheesehead! I've never done that before. Would love to learn how eventually. Very pretty!
Old 06-18-2013, 06:22 PM

very pretty, love the colors

Terriamn
Old 06-18-2013, 06:37 PM

Everyone has been so busy! I should be asleep, I have a bunch on one year olds to teach tomorrow in vacation bible school. I hope to catch up soon and and maybe I can finish before the deadline, I know AZKAT would like her summer fun table runner for the summer time. Cant wait to see more pictures!!!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 04:06 AM

Ok how do you 'teach' 1 yr old? boy is that a huge challenge!! you must have tons of youthful energy girl

I love that 4 patch you did for Alaska Alice!!! Its so cool to see how they become mini little bouquets! I don't believe I have made one of those before.. hum... a new adventure awaits me! I could easily see ALL of these on my table so if any of you.. find yours does not fit your tables.. send them to me please. I will be waiting out by the mail box for them to come flying in... maybe I should get a chair..
Old 06-20-2013, 04:02 AM

Yesterday we loaded 99.9 percent of our things into the uhaul then proceeded to have 8 people over for dinner by the campfire.. oh what fun. I was FROZEN when I came in shoot your legs almost catch on fire because you sit so close to keep warm but your back is a whole 'nother story. oh heck. frost bite lol.. ok not quiet but it was down in the low forties when we crawled in. I was a horrible host. I said um I have to get up tomorrow so I need to go in, then everyone left within five minutes of my leaving. I was tired and cold! it was almost 10 pm! lol what a loser of a hostess for sure. Today is clinic then cleaning laundry and a bathroom. Hopefully the fridge is cleaned when I get back but most likely the carpet spotting will be done. take DH four hours to .. clean about 8 spots. He is the king of 'farting' around the house lol. I hope that everyone is well not a post in the last 24 hours! but surely there will be some by the time I get home. Take care everyone. I wish you a sunny peaceful morning!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:19 AM

Forty degrees in June, what is that like? We are in the 90's and the 100's are soon coming in. The one year olds are really fun, most are two or almost two, I am glad it didn't kill the desire for me to have another one!!!!

That table runner is really, pretty and after Brat mentioned it having little bouquets, I looked at it again and was like wow, she is right. I have 30 plus quilts sitting in my living room to hand out next week and then I will be done with the quilts for the tornado victims, unfortunately life calls and with three kids it gets busy in the summer time around here. Hubby and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday, we went to dinner and see Super Man, great movie, very few bad words, I thought it was great, and he is VERY easy on the eyes. Off to get kids and myself ready for vacation bible school, two more days, my house is suffering and so is my sewing.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:21 AM

I also discovered that when we were broken into that some of my fabric, a embroidery project and other sewing supplies are gone. I have three sewing machines and they are all here. Hope whoever took it likes it and finds a good use for it.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:34 AM
Swap Hosts

Love seeing all the table runners. Pbadder those sunflowers are adorable!
My table runner was delivered on Monday but I haven't heard from my partner. Perhaps it's stunning beauty struck her speechless! Yeah, that must be it!
I can't wait to see what she sends me.
Brat, wishing you happy trails!