Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th >

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Old 04-29-2013, 10:26 AM

I'm so bummed! I got up this morning and thought April 29. Just two more days and we get our partner's name. Then I read Brat's original post and now I have to wait till May 5.

Unhappy and HOT in Arizona,

KAT
Old 04-29-2013, 10:36 AM

Hey Brat! How many swappers do you have????
Old 04-29-2013, 12:01 PM

um 35 I think but still we could do much more than that. I am thinking if you toss in the dog you can be my partner tlambing. give it up you know you want to...(ok you know I want you to).
Old 04-29-2013, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
um 35 I think but still we could do much more than that. I am thinking if you toss in the dog you can be my partner tlambing. give it up you know you want to...(ok you know I want you to).

I met a new quilter when at MIL's the first of the month. She's just joined qb. I'll email and pm her and ask her if she's interested.

BTW Frankie is not a bargaining chip Brat
Old 04-29-2013, 01:06 PM

Sounds like a lot of fun. Just sent my PM to Brat! Thanks tlambing for sending me the info
Old 04-29-2013, 03:07 PM

Ooh, a picnic runner. One of these days, I'm going to get out the table that's on the boat & make a set of little mats that fit on it. Well, we actually have 2 the same size, but they're little & I want to say they're odd shapes. I should find some fabric with little ants on it for that, lol.

Speaking of shameless plugs, you should make one for this swap over on the home decor swap too!
Old 04-29-2013, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Aunt Crabby View Post
Sounds like a lot of fun. Just sent my PM to Brat! Thanks tlambing for sending me the info

OMG!!! I'm so happy you decided to join us!!! (happy dance)
Now I better bring my A game, I know you'll be watching
Old 04-29-2013, 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=DustysMomma;6034616]Ooh, a picnic runner. One of these days, I'm going to get out the table that's on the boat & make a set of little mats that fit on it. Well, we actually have 2 the same size, but they're little & I want to say they're odd shapes. I should find some fabric with little ants on it for that, lol.

Your post made me think of the PARTY ANTS. Not into bugs, but love these bugs.
Attached Thumbnails party-ants.jpg  
Old 04-30-2013, 05:08 AM

Oh Dustysmomma I think all your players are here too!

Ants picnic ants about 15 yrs ago I had this great red/white check that had ants (cute ants) walking off with food on the border it was so fun I made a quilt for my nephew with it that is one bug fabric I wouldnt mind owning again. I want to say Alexander Henry or Michael ... design. shoot. memory blank! but cute.

I am so happy to have my two new sign ups.. newbies to the quilting board but if they come visit here often they will be old pals in now time at all. This swap is almost near the end for sign ups! which means you get your partners names soon!!! I say our next swap should be ornaments.. get a head start this summer on Christmas presents.. or maybe aprons.. anyone think an apron swap would be a good idea? I use mine ALL the time, messy messy girl here. or placemats! sets of 4.. great gifts also.. hum.. hum.. Placemats are just bigger mug rugs lol so not much to them and less artsy and more color placement I think.. oh ok finish one thing before you flip to the next one.

Hoping everyone has a great day, go poke in your fabrics.. think about all the marvelous combinations you can whip together with what you have in stock.. doesnt take much but it sure is fun
Old 05-01-2013, 06:11 AM

Ok Quiet Quilters! There are only four more days for sign ups! Check us out, its a fun swap and I hope you join. Anastasia's table runner swap was the former name. She is taking a break for school and work right now so I am taking the swap at the moment. I was thinking of summer colors the other day as I entered my quilt shop. Oh MY! they had purples and lime green and whites! they had fruits an blenders! they had batiks oh they had batiks.. and I needed all of it. I was thinking aqua and lemon and then oh oh how about that hot coral with a tropical fern.. and I think you know what I am saying. You walk in for ONE thing... and how easily your eyes get distracted by designs and colors.

I hope you walk into your own stash and have the same experience. And say hey this would be perfect for this swap!

come on ladies Sign on up!!! and to those who have signed up how about a sneak peak of possible fabric choices? get everyone excited???