Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1015 of 4376 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1014 1015 1016 1025 1065 1115 1515 2015 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 43755

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkQuilter
    Hi all...a white 201? I would have blown that off as a repaint myself. Now it's just one more thing on my wish list.

Billy-There is an owner's manual for the russian machine you are seeking on E-Bay, and another piece of emphera regarding the russian machine. They are pretty cool looking.
    Sweet I will go look at them, I am trying to get the elusive machine and I will find it before its over with!!!

Billy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by melinda1962
    Here is a cute Japanese 15 I got for $5.
    I have its brother sitting in my sunroom waiting on parts so it can go out to the studio for the spa treatment. A VERY nice machine!!!

Billy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    I have its brother sitting in my sunroom waiting on parts so it can go out to the studio for the spa treatment. A VERY nice machine!!!

Billy
    I would guess I have its sister b/c my 15 clone (I think it's a 15 clone) is a big blue machine in a cabinet. It runs but needs some TLC and a couple of parts. I got mine for $20.

Runs like a top. Straight from the consignment shop. Oiled it, but had already sewn on it in the store before I brought it home. Just had to have it, was $25 but caught it on 80% off day. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid
    That's adorable! How is it working? Those are the same colors as my 2-tone 301's. I really like the beige and cream.

Getting a Jap15 this weekend that is badged White, and is light blue and chrome, and need it because it reminds me of my first car. Now that is stretching for a reason to get a machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_quilts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51

Billy
    I would guess I have its sister b/c my 15 clone (I think it's a 15 clone) is a big blue machine in a cabinet. It runs but needs some TLC and a couple of parts. I got mine for $20.

Blog Entries
    Melinda;

I got one of my vintage machines b/c Josie has the same birthdate after her namesake, my grandmother Josephine. Many different reasons for buying the older ladies. Just be aware that it becomes both an obssession and an addiction.

I need a slide plate, instruction manual and bobbins for a Singer 6136. If anyone is parting one out. Not an old oldie..just needed it for ziggin and zaggin :)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Love this, and I have a question. Does anyone know of an instruction book for the vintage attachments. I know I can locate a manual that may or may not tell me what my attachments are, but how to use them?
    WilliP

Quote Originally Posted by WilliP
    Love this, and I have a question. Does anyone know of an instruction book for the vintage attachments. I know I can locate a manual that may or may not tell me what my attachments are, but how to use them?
    WilliP
    WilliP I have a couple of vintage ones that explain how to use them. Grins, I walked down to check and forgot which they were .. Yikes.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Mare
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliP
    WilliP
    WilliP I have a couple of vintage ones that explain how to use them. Grins, I walked down to check and forgot which they were .. Yikes.. lol
    Signature Mfg co. attachment Stly No. 11
    for No. 27 machine

Vibrating shuttle No. 2