Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued

Old 01-01-2019, 08:17 AM

I do like clue 7. It isn't gonna be hard to do at all.
We had game night last night. It was the first time the DGK's had stayed up till midnight on NewYears Eve. It passed w/them barely noticing as we were in the middle of a game of Munchkins. I won at about 12:10. DD did tell us when Midnight hit.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Power Poster

OK, the stabilizer in the bag is that Pellon foam interfacing they sell at JoAnn's. It's virtually the same as the "Soft and Stable" foam interfacing that Annie makes and uses in her bags. It's not as wide as hers, but it's cheaper and I can get it without mail order. I love how it gives the bags 'body'.

Hope all of you are enjoying your New Year's Day!
Old 01-01-2019, 12:51 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
OK, the stabilizer in the bag is that Pellon foam interfacing they sell at JoAnn's. It's virtually the same as the "Soft and Stable" foam interfacing that Annie makes and uses in her bags. It's not as wide as hers, but it's cheaper and I can get it without mail order. I love how it gives the bags 'body'.

Hope all of you are enjoying your New Year's Day!
Yes...nice product...thanks.
Old 01-01-2019, 04:49 PM

Hi everyone! I don't know the last time I was online here. The Quilting Board somehow keeps dropping me, so I don't get any notifications! It has taken me a couple of weeks to realize this! Duh!!! I also use to get the newsletters they send, but have not gotten them in a couple of years even though I have requested them. Shoot!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We had 18 for Christmas Day, and since New Year's Eve is the anniversary of our youngest son's passing, I always fix a soup dinner for everyone. We had 14 for dinner yesterday. I made 3 soups in my Instant Pot, then put the 1st two in crock pots to stay warm. Fixed garlic bread and bought a container of cookies from Costco for dessert.

I am also doing the Bonnie Hunter Mystery (my 9th). Four are completed, the other four are in flimsy stage. I have completed steps 1 - 5. I decided to jump to step 7 today, then will go back and find strips for step 6.

I have 13 quilts that need to be quilted, so that is what I will be working on when by BH quilt is put together.

That pretty much brings you guys up to date on me!!!
Old 01-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Power Poster

Hi Jeanie, Happy New Year! Good to hear from you.
Old 01-01-2019, 09:52 PM

Hi Jeanie! I am so glad that ya are doing the BH mystery. I used that Chedder I bought in Fredrecksburg in Clue 6. I think it is gonna be just lovely. I did change my mind about the background. I am going w/black instead of all those neutrals. I have so many things I can use those neutrals in.
Old 01-02-2019, 08:30 AM

I have clue one all finished of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery. Waiting to see the finish, to know how I want to finish it. That's my story and I am sticking to it. LOL!

Welcome back JeanieG. Bet home looked pretty good to you. Did you share driving or did Mr. J do all the driving?
Old 01-02-2019, 08:58 AM
Power Poster

Hey Jeanie..good to hear from you! I must be in the office, but wanted to say "hi!" I'm sure you had a great trip, but good to be home...so nice to be able to connect with Bev, too.

Later folks....
Old 01-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
I have clue one all finished of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery. Waiting to see the finish, to know how I want to finish it. That's my story and I am sticking to it. LOL!
Since she didn't wrap up the Good Fortune mystery on New Year's Day, I'm thinking the reveal may be Friday. She is already having people put the clues together into bigger units, so it's close...
Old 01-02-2019, 08:07 PM

I got clue 7 sewn. The red 16P's are pressed but the units that are made w/the blue HST aren't. I'm gonna go to bed at a decent hour tonight.

Sue, go for your lay-out! I bet it's gonna be wonderful!