Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 10-16-2014, 04:11 PM

I thought it was a little fishy that's why I emailed you..
Old 10-16-2014, 06:11 PM

'
I just deleted it myself before I even saw your warnin'. Now Ill go & permanently delete it. Thanks for the heads up Jeanie!
Old 10-16-2014, 06:30 PM

I'm so sleepy taday! I haven't even slowed down all day. DH & I walkedth'smornin'. Then I did my mornin' stuff before I flushed my fish's water. My DNiece came for her weekly sewin' lessons. She said that the sewin' machine isn't workin'. I told her ta bring it next week. I guess she won't do any homework th'sweek. Then I spent some time gittin' several things ready ta mail out. By that time it was time ta go & git my DGNephew. (I didn't even git ta the PO.) Once he is gone I'm shot! Sigh the day was over before it even began. I'm gonna head ta bed in a few!
Old 10-16-2014, 06:33 PM

You'all need to 'clean' your computers 'cause it could have set a 'bug' into your computer to detect certain things. CCleaner is one program free on internet...mala-ware i(misspelled) s another free program to detect any 'spy bugs' from internet. DD always recommends the free programs and runs it on her dad's computer often. Of course, the odds are in your favor if its never opened to run free in the computer, but virus can be attached to the email that causes problems inside the computer. Hope none of you have any problems...
Old 10-18-2014, 05:44 AM

Ok did you sent out that file of quilt pictures 18 pages long? Never seen any sign of it here...wondered if you had to break it down into two or three files...or just never sent it out????

JeanieG, did not think I had gotten that file, but it was in junk mail, so I deleted all junk mail and it is gone. Thanks for the warning.

I did nothing all day yesterday, just rested all day except for fixing meals; so today, I have to do double time to catch up in the kitchen and quilt room. You'll have a good day, Sun is shinning here.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:33 AM

Here's what I did this week. I made a table runner out of 4 of the 50 Fab Star blocks that Carrie hosted. Now I have to come up with things to make out of the other 46 blocks!
Attached Thumbnails star-runner.jpg  
Old 10-18-2014, 09:53 AM

Beautiful work, JanRN. Wonderful Christmas gift look to that....hint, hint, hint....we quilters admire and treasure one another's work...I ever have saved the cards that came with them in MB and BB....'cause I guess I save too much...but I enjoy them so much!
Old 10-18-2014, 10:42 AM

Yesterday was a busy day. I went ta #1Dsis's house & taught her fleece applique.We played w/a ton o' stitches & had a great time. DH was sent home at noon. He had lunch w/2 o' his friends/x coworkers then he headed home.
Th'smornin' I got up & DH handed me a pkdg that came in my mail yesterday. It was the blue fabrics that OK sent me. Oh they are so wonderful! Wish I could post picts from my I-phone.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:57 PM
Power Poster

I'm on folks. Oh Jan I'm a sucker for blues and these stars are really great. Each star is so unique.
dublb--you are always on the run--enjoy the rest.. Play with those blue fabrics with your feet up!! and you are so welcome.
Jeanie, I opened the email, but of course did not click on the link when I realized it was not from "you". Scanned the computer--no harm, no foul.
Had a fun time with QB's today. Afternoon flew, it's so much fun to see what others like or dislike. We ran into a couple other guild members at the show--had pie and coffee with one of them; a nice end to a nice afternoon. One of the gals likes a black, red, and white quilt called 1234 as the block was a 4P made up of blocks with 1, 2. 3 and 4 pieces. I think the four of us figured out how it should look, so I made the pattern in EQ. Getting it ready to drop it off on Tuesday when I go to town to work at a funeral dinner.
Haven't sewed for a couple of days that's where I'm headed. I picked apples yesterday--apple crisp and apple cake almost gone, everyone liked it!
Old 10-20-2014, 04:20 PM

Taday was the first real day o' DH's retirement & it went well! We walked at about 8:00am then I got busy doin' laundry while he took his shower. He fixed breakfast & I did some o' my mornin' stuff (&more laundry.) Then he worked on the brake light on his truck & I did the rest o' my mornin' stuff. When I finally got ready ta take my shower he said that he was ready ta take the BBQ sauce ta his old office. He is gonna try ta sell his "Famous" BBQ sauce & wanted ta have a few o' his coworkers try it out. Anyway, that was perfect timmin'! I was ready for lunch when he got home. After lunch he worked on the garage while & I sewed. Mostly I got some bindin's on a couple o' Potholders. Then it was time ta go pick my DGNephew up from school. DH kept workin' on the garage while DGN & I read untill my DNiece came ta git my DGN. We had leftover's for supper & now my Texan's are about ta play.

Last edited by dublb; 10-20-2014 at 04:22 PM.