Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 02-23-2014, 07:06 AM
Power Poster

Anael ... tooooo funny! ......... and oh so true!

DublB ... thinking of you and your DGM and hoping that all gets sorted out for both of you quickly.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:31 AM

DD had told me her DH and DS did not like sweet desserts, but DS was here too and I baked him brownies. Amazingly, DD's DH and DS dug into the brownies very seriously before leaving our home...DS's companion snapped this picture:[ATTACH=CONFIG]463898[/ATTACH]Since then, I always bake brownies and have Ice Cream in the freezer for them. I loved the little cartoon, Anael.

GardenGal, I am glad your driveway is clear of snow. Now if the driveway for OK will do the same.
Attached Thumbnails 1-2011-03-12-15.39.35.jpg  
Old 02-23-2014, 02:07 PM

Hi Everyone, and no, I haven't fallen of the face of the earth....Mother Nature hasn't been too kind to us here in Calabash, NC...The ice storms did a lot of damage to the trees and there was a lot of damage to almost every tree in our community...luckily we only have one tree in the back corner of the property and that was pruned when the house was placed on the lot... my neighbors modem (my connection) went kaput and it took her awhile to replace it $$ I offered to help $$ and she refused...so I just had to sit put for awhile...My inlaws from Ohio visited us for several days and I was very busy with them.. shopping etc...she really loves to shop!!!! I was exhausted when they left...we were constantly on the go...My DH thanked me on how gracious I was to his brother & his wife...
When I first arrived here DH was complaining about the furniture we sit on so I told him we're getting Lazy boy's and so we did...I'll post photos later of all that I've been doing for the last several weeks...Time really flies by when you're having fun!!! I even baked a cake today...an old recipe from Bisquick...I added apples to it...it's still too hot to cut into....I hope it tastes ok...My sister changed the recipe a bit...looks good tho.
There's a ton of pages I have to go thru to catch up so I'll leave for now..I'll post the photos & talk later...H.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:39 PM
Power Poster

Glad all's safe and sound, Honchey. Well safe anyway.
A do nothing day. After church hung curtains in DS's house. Another looker tomorrow. He will be very happy if this is the one that takes the bait and buys it.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:34 PM
Power Poster

Honchey ... good to see you back here with us ... and hope you can visit more regularly!

OKSGlad ... Good Ol' Mom is now Real Estate Mom!
Old 02-23-2014, 08:40 PM

I really haven't done much taday. Yesterday was another story. We cleaned up the back patio & got it ready ta have a cookout for #1DSons B-day. It's amaizin' how cluttered it got over the winter. And there was the problem w/the birds. Since dove don't leave Midland in the winter & we have 2 large trees right by the patio....well.....we had ta scrub the concrete! It was a wonderful day. No dust in the air. (I'm startin' ta think I'd rather have snow than dust!) Anyway #1DSon's family came by & #2DSon brought his new girlfriend. She was so very sweet. I think she'll fit right in. After #1DSon & DDIL left (they had ta git the boys ta bed) #2DSon & his DGF stayed & we all watched a movie. I thought it was a good day!
Taday DH & I got up & got ready for church when DH got a call & had ta go ta the office. I went w/him this time. When he got the sensors all workin' again & knew that no oil would be spilled, we came home & did nothin' a'tall. Ya could say that we were all dressed up & had no place ta go. Alright that was a bit cheesy.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:25 PM

I watched the Olympics & Downton Abby instead of doing the photos and here is the MB I sent Dublb last month...My last MB is going out to ________ in the morning after the meeting with the Village Stitchers... Ugh...I posted the one that wasn't trimmed!!!!
Attached Thumbnails dscn2228.jpg  

Last edited by Honchey; 02-23-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:17 PM

Nice to hear from you Honchey.
I am having a really bad day here today, everything that can go wrong has gone wrong, so I will post a pic of DH's quilt then I am going to make myself a mega cup of coffee and stay away from sewing machines, computers, cameras etc etc..

It is not the setting I had in mind but it is the setting that allowed me to use up every charm square I had in animal prints so that's a win.
Attached Thumbnails dscf0952.jpg   dscf0954.jpg   dscf0953.jpg  
Old 02-24-2014, 01:44 AM

Oh Mirabelle, that's beautiful!!! Your DH will be so happy with this quilt!
Old 02-24-2014, 01:46 AM

Here's it's nice and sunny
[ATTACH=CONFIG]464155[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 6-1250-x-937-.jpg