Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 06-09-2016 11:29 AM

You'all have been busy bees on this site.

SGB, hope this day is better for you and Mr. SGB.

Honchey, this day is better for you and you can get some rest.

Second baby top is done, on to the third one. Had to pick cherries yesterday and making cherry pie next on the list. Went to my hometown and on to Cantril and the Dutchman's store was very busy today. We grabbed waht we needed and left to come home. BF is sewing while I cook.

May everyone have a good day.

sewbizgirl 06-09-2016 12:36 PM

Homemade cherry pie from fresh cherries sounds pretty great, Nina! Hope you are having a nice visit with your BF.

dublb 06-09-2016 10:35 PM

It sounds like ya are having fun Sue. :) That's what DF's are for, having fun. :)
Ann, I sure do hope the PT helps ya. I have always had good results from PT.
SBS is your DH feeling any better? I sure do hope so.

sewbizgirl 06-10-2016 04:42 AM

Thanks, Bev... he is still in a confused, muddled state of mind. Don't know what happened but I hope he snaps out of it and this is not the 'new normal'.

dublb 06-10-2016 02:43 PM

OH HUGGS SBG. I too hope that he gets better real soon.

JuneBillie 06-10-2016 03:36 PM

SBG I am sorry to hear about hubby, and hope he feels better soon. Hope you get some rest also.

Honchey I hope the physical therapy goes well for you.

Bev glad about the insurance help.

QNS those cherries sound good. I love the sweet cherries.

QuiltingNinaSue 06-10-2016 07:21 PM

Its been a grand week indeed. Three baby quilts done, pictures tomorrow. One last quilt for her grandson will be picked up as she returns home tomorrow (LA is on her way home), and she will finish putting the binding on that one back at her house. She is not a quilter, but has done a wonderful job on her DGD quilts that she made here. Thanks to Ann Wheeler who did all the work with the LA sewing to get them done today.

Life goes on with more tasks than we can do, so its one thing at a time...cherries need to be picked, gooseberries need to be picked; strawberries need picking again and the rhubarb pulled, four young roosters dressed out and the list goes on...laundry, etc. One step at a time.

:o and life is more enjoyable. May the day be a good one for you.

JeanieG 06-10-2016 09:17 PM

Your suppose to be retired QNS! You tire me out just reading your listings!

janRN 06-11-2016 04:33 AM

Sorry to hear about so many problems that the PC riders are having and I'm sending positive vibes and prayers out. I've been MIA here because I have shingles (yes, stupid nurse did not get vaccine). Thought I had a large bug bite on my forhead but when I looked in the mirror I knew exactly what it was; good thing I'm a nurse and a hypochondriac LOL. Got into dr's office first thing the next morning and started on the anti-viral meds so it's a very mild case. Bad thing is that's above my left eye so have to be really careful not to let it affect eye. So far so good. I've dealt with shingles with my patients before and remember them telling me it feels like a major case of the flu--they were right: aches, fatigue, nausea, bad headache. Can I suggest that if you're over 60 you please get the shingles vaccine---wish I would have taken my own advice!

QuiltingNinaSue 06-11-2016 04:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I think BF may make a quilter![ATTACH=CONFIG]552005[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]552007[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]552008[/ATTACH]All done and she is headed back south to her home... one more not pictured is for the DGS Which was just a couple yards of fabric quilted on the LA that she will pick up this morning. Four quarts of strawberries and half a watermelon went South with her.

JanRN, may it be a quick recovery. All PC riders, may this day be a better one. Take care.