Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Row Robin Quilt Along! Starts March 2nd! >

Row Robin Quilt Along! Starts March 2nd!

Row Robin Quilt Along! Starts March 2nd!

Old 03-11-2015, 08:49 AM

You must have a Secret Admirer!!
Old 03-11-2015, 02:59 PM

This is going to be so awesome can't wait to see it finished along with the others....

OTE=Elisabrat;7121784][ATTACH=CONFIG]513100[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]513101[/ATTACH]
Old 03-12-2015, 05:04 AM

hum just saying ... wondering and wondering!

I do have something to say and I will say it loud and clear. I talk about things I want. I have lots of them.. like everyone else does. I guess I am more vocal. It is not an pleading for those things to be sent to me because well I would put out a request for oh say a 1 Million bucks or a new kidney. I don't beg for that and I wont beg for anything. I just talk. I was accused yesterday of requesting things by saying I cant afford that. No I am saying I cant afford it but wouldn't it be nice.. nothing more. Please don't send me things this way no one can think I am in this for anything but the joy of your companionship. Period. I like being here. I love chatting with everyone. Nothing more. nothing less. so know I am here for the joy of being here just like everyone else. It never was about stuff and it amazes me someone would write such unpleasant news.

ok back to fun things. I hope to see pictures of the next adventure (round 2!). I am definitely going to use squares in the next round. I wonder will you continue in the same manner you started in? I have been going over lovely landscape quilts back and forth. The hardest part it seems to be similar to the first book I had in that its for more.. wall hanging fused quilts rather than sewn ones so the challenge is to transfer what I like in that book to what I want in this quilt. one that can be washed over and over and still hold up. I think she will hang it on her wall but she might fool me and use it as a lap quilt then I will be worrying day in and day out about it holding up. so sew it down I will!
Old 03-12-2015, 05:37 AM

Linda - anyone who has spent time with you through QB will know that you are not out for the gold. But if you are asking - I could use a pound of $100's. And Quilters have huge hearts and love to send love to others - we quilt for others, cook for others, etc.
AS to my sea - I plan on sewing wavy lines and incorporate the litter blue to look like foamy waves. Will see how that goes. Attempting to complete my UFOs and just got a pack of beautiful blocks back from Boomerang that I want to open and play with!
Old 03-12-2015, 12:49 PM

oh - just saw a picture of a landscape quilt - and it had a quilt in it. Love the idea - will have to make a mini quilt to put on the beach - ideas are piling up
Old 03-12-2015, 03:00 PM

What a nice surprise! Please don't let a ridiculous comment or accusation take away the joy the giver must feel or the excitement you felt getting the gift!

btw, who want's my address? I need more stash, I donated mine... Actually, I'm doing a good job of getting more, recently I bought fabrics for two bed size quilts, but I haven't decided if I'll do this one yet.

lol! I'm enjoying following this thread, such talent!

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;7124646]hum just saying ... wondering and wondering!

I do have something to say and I will say it loud and clear. I talk about things I want. I have lots of them.. like everyone else does. I guess I am more vocal. It is not an pleading for those things to be sent to me because well I would put out a request for oh say a 1 Million bucks or a new kidney. I don't beg for that and I wont beg for anything. I just talk. I was accused yesterday of requesting things by saying I cant afford that. No I am saying I cant afford it but wouldn't it be nice.. nothing more. Please don't send me things this way no one can think I am in this for anything but the joy of your companionship. Period. I like being here. I love chatting with everyone. Nothing more. nothing less. so know I am here for the joy of being here just like everyone else. It never was about stuff and it amazes me someone would write such unpleasant news.
Old 03-12-2015, 03:32 PM

I've been out of touch for two weeks; did I miss the beginning of the row by row?
Old 03-13-2015, 07:08 AM

I know that I did! I was out of town for the DH birthday, but I am planning on getting it going quickly. Just too many options floating around in my mind. AARRRGGGHHH!!!
Old 03-13-2015, 12:52 PM

Never too late to start - and there are so many patterns and thoughts and designs - but ya gotta just pick one for now and go for it.....and show and tell is mandatory!
Old 03-13-2015, 03:12 PM

"Looking good" . . . I'm just checking out this "Brat Row Robin Quilt Along project". Maybe I'll join in next time.