"Weigh In"

Old 02-26-2010, 09:34 PM

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing the #'s!
The only way I've been able to lose is by going by the ww's points. Unfortunately I inevitably "hit the wall" and have to EAT. It usually starts with either having company or going over to someone's house - I'm bad and then I don't care.

I'm looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing and what's working for them!
Old 02-26-2010, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lneal
This doesn't make any sense. I bumped up my calorie intake a little and lost 1 lb :shock: Hmmmmmm :roll:
:) Makes perfect sense to me. You are still taking in fewer calories than you took in. (3500 for that 1 lb!) When you upped your calories, you boosted your metabolism, which had most likely slowed a bit as your body adjusted to the low calorie intake, which is "read" as a potential famine. Eat a bit more and you're tricking your body into thinking the famine is over! ;)
Old 02-26-2010, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach
It seems a lot of us didn't loss any or very little weight this week. It must have to do with the weather or global warming, we have to blame it on something. Maybe it is some sort of Mega food corp propaganda and they are working with the medical field and really what we think we are eating in points or calories we're not it is actually more. This is so we won't loss weight, have medical problems and have to go to the doctor more often. I think that is it, it is not us it is THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

I don't understand how there could be global warming when area of the country that are usually warm had snow and ice. I think they are wrong they got it backwards there isn't global warming and it is going to be another ice age. But that is just my opinion. :roll: :roll: :roll:

BIG BROTHER JUST WANTS TO DRIVE US CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure it's aliens Peachy, not Big Brother! He just wants to tax us by the pound!! :lol:
Old 02-27-2010, 06:19 AM

I am reporting in my weekly loss: 1.8 this week. Lneal, I'll pm February's total to you.

Welcome to the group naturalmama! How are you faring purplemem? You have been in my thoughts and prayers and want you to keep us updated, even if there is no loss.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:18 AM

I am ready now if everyone wants to pm me with the total weight lost for Feb and I will tally it up again. Remember last month the total was 75.6 lbs!! I want to give everyone a chance here so looking forward to the pm s soon. Remember this is for the month of Feb.

Welcome lovemonkie and Naturalmama. Glad you can join us here. You will find a lot of support and encouragement from this thread, thanks to all the girls here. :D

truepeach wrote:
THE WEIGH IN REWARD THREAD IS UP................YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get rid of your fat and you could WIN FQ's. Go check out the thread. Thanks Linda for keeping the fun going.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pats8e8
I weigh in tomorrow morning. Feel like I've eaten a lot this week, had that cold and was just starving all week, so will see what the scale says tomorrow.
Well, that nasty scale told me I had gained weight instead of losing it. So for the month of Feb, I gained a lb instead of losing any. Boo hoo, I will try harder in March, but have a 4 day quilt retreat to stumble through. (food wise I mean)
Old 02-27-2010, 04:40 PM

Not sure if these is a new board? I have been having such a hard time with my weight, being in a soft case for over 6 weeks & no gym, sitting around has not helped me any and neither does all this snow, housebound, I have gained back almost 10LBS of the 38 I've lost. This is such a bummer, so down in the dumps over this::))
Old 02-27-2010, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Not sure if these is a new board? I have been having such a hard time with my weight, being in a soft case for over 6 weeks & no gym, sitting around has not helped me any and neither does all this snow, housebound, I have gained back almost 10LBS of the 38 I've lost. This is such a bummer, so down in the dumps over this::))
I can relate; I lost 30 and have gained back 15. It's depressing.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by yourstrulyquilts
Originally Posted by buddy'smom
I can relate; I lost 30 and have gained back 15. It's depressing.
Oh it is for sure, gonna try and hit the gym on Monday, weather permitting. I have to start all over again.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:52 PM

Don't feel bad . . .. I keep losing and gaining the same three pounds . . . . but then I have gained also . . . . . so let's all help each other! I know I can use ALL the help I can get!