Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone watch Westminster dog show?

I would be embarrassed if my Siberian pulled like some of the show dogs. She may not able to be a show dog as she some Shiba Inu blood, but she is better behaved in public. I love watching the dog shows, but feel the breeds need some new blood. The health problems magnify with inbreeding. Love the Beagle's personality.

Watched it--was disappointed that Swagger didn't win. Didn't think the beagle was all that special. I think the judges have their favorites and are swayed by that.

always cheer for the bearded collie, our family's choice

My daughter has 2 Weimaraners....that breed never comes close, as so many others don't either......it seems this year there were a few named breeds that I had not heard of before...but I'm not a pro on breeds...have always had heinz57's. Now this may sound mean....but some of the female handlers outfits were very distracting.......

We have Rat Terriers, it was there second year there and Goldens who never win but are a great breed. One is a pup 9 weeks old we just got and he is a cutie pie. Have to empty my camera tomorrow so I can get some pictures of him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2