January weight loss

Old 12-31-2014, 09:04 AM

How do I send a private message?
Old 12-31-2014, 02:39 PM

If you click on the person's name, a submenu will pop up. Just click on Private Message. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Comforter View Post
How do I send a private message?
Old 12-31-2014, 02:40 PM

I'm in. I agree--it's time to buckle down and lose this last 20 pounds. Now that the holidays are over, hopefully I'll behave better Pat, did I send you my January FQ last month? I was thinking that I did but wasn't sure.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:18 PM

I'm in again too. I also have about 20 lbs to lose. The good news is I weigh 26 lbs less now than I did a year ago! Woohoo! This year I won the FQ's twice. Let's hope this next year I can get something made with them. A few of the black/white ones are going into Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:25 PM

I haven't heard from hardly anyone what they lost last month. Even a little bit could win it. I weigh in tomorrow. It probably won't be good. I did a New Years Day mystery I am still finishing it. I got permission from the author to use it for my guild mystery for the year. I don't love the colors I am using but it was stuff I had. I didn't decide to do it until 1:00 yesterday. I might finish it tonight.
Tomorrow I am going to a dessert retirement party for my BIL. That will be hard to behave at. I will really be back on track starting Sunday morning. Good luck everyone.
Pat
Old 01-03-2015, 02:38 PM

I was just pleasantly surprised to realize I lost a pound and a half in December!! I didn't pay real close attention to the numbers and I assumed I had stayed the same I'm off to a strong start so far this year, I have a number in mind for this first month and it's helping me stay focused.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:30 PM

I think I'm getting the hang of this site - finally! I've been eating less since the 1st and I am DETERMINED to lose at least 10 lbs. by the end of February. I'm getting married (again) in October and want to look gorgeous for my new hubby...and me, of course. I've convinced a couple of friends to join me on this journey. I need all the support I can get! So good luck to all of us. Will send out my fat quarters this week. Happy New Year and happy new us to you all!
Old 01-03-2015, 06:37 PM

That sounds like a realistic and doable goal, Mary. Good motivation too! Good luck!
Old 01-04-2015, 10:38 AM

I am a day late but the winner for December with a loss of 2.5 pounds is Megan. I only heard from a few people. Congratulations on losing during such a tough month.
Pat
Old 01-04-2015, 11:34 AM

Yes, that is great, Megan, during the holiday season. Good for you!!

Pat, I did not email you my weight loss (aheeemm gain) because I wasn't officially in this past month. But I AM in for January. I've got three FQs packaged and ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks for doing all of this for us.

Healthy eating to everyone! My stomach has been bothering me a lot the past couple of weeks. I'm not really sure why. It might be stress and it might be the sinus infection I've had (and consequent post nasal drip). Hope I start feeling better soon. On a positive note, my back is feeling much better since I had physical therapy last August. I've been able to keep up on those exercises several times a week and it's making a big difference.