Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recommended Vacation Spot

Blog Entries
    totally agree with Coopah , St Augustine has so much to offer.The beautiful sunrises on the beach is breath taking. Friendliest people , also. I'm sure you'll feel very welcome everywhere you go.

I am very partial to San Diego for a vacation destination. And if you have the financial ability the Hotel Del Coronado is a wonderful place to stay. It is right on one of the most beautiful beaches. Not to mention that Coronado is a fun place to wander about and all the various attractions of San Diego is just a 15 minute driver over the Coronado Bridge.

I vote Savannah, GA and Tybee Island. Been twice and LOVED it! Lots of history and architure to sketch. Sit along the Savannah river and watch the people and the ships. Love love this area. Ate you going alone? You should be fine!
    sandy
    Sandygirl

Janome 9900 / Janome 9700 / Janome 3160 QVC/ Janome 1100D serger, Juki 2020 Mini
    Singer Centennial model (inherited from my late, fav aunt!)

Small town USA, near SC & NC border line.
    Blog Entries
    My wife & I love the Kittery, Maine area. You can go to Nubble light and enjoy the scenery. There is also the "Marginal Way" that you can walk and end up in an artist colony, that is very cool. There are scattered beaches up and down Hwy 1 that runs along the coastline. Truly an enchanting coastline and ocean frontage.

Thanks for all the recommendations. Hawaii seems to be interesting since beach is really my time. I will plan this trip really. But I will see a GP first, body has not been so well lately and I do not know what's with the GP's that I am nervous about seeing them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2