Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up >

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Old 10-07-2010, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Very pretty and when it is all done and you are cuddled under it you can think of all of us who encouraged you when time were tough and you were getting down. You could think of you and Missy talking about good crap and bad crap. I though chips and ice cream were bad crap and veggies and oatmeal were good food not good crap. I live and I learned. LOL
So Tru does this mean that you have been decrapped? Heh.

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-103789.jpe  
Old 10-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Very pretty and when it is all done and you are cuddled under it you can think of all of us who encouraged you when time were tough and you were getting down. You could think of you and Missy talking about good crap and bad crap. I though chips and ice cream were bad crap and veggies and oatmeal were good food not good crap. I live and I learned. LOL

Missy
Nope I better go eat some prunes!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
Old 10-07-2010, 04:41 PM

Missy
Nope I better go eat some prunes!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
Prunes?!?!?! Prunes are not of God. Tru that has to be the nastiest fruit on the planet. EWWW! But, hey. If it keeps you movin' then eat those nasty things. Blech.

What about eating more high fiber fruit? Yes. I do know that prunes are a high fiber fruit. BUT...there are so many others that you could put in your diet in all sorts of ways that are not quite so ucky. *sticks tongue out* For example, mix one 15 oz can of pure pumpkin and one box of spice cake mix. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes (I might be wrong on that number). It tastes just like pumpkin bread without the oil or eggs. YUMMM-OOO!

Oh. Where was I? Oh yeah. Back to your crap. Did you decrap your pantry and fridge and cupboards? That might keep you away from the alien fruit.

Now we all know that I am full of it most of the time and when I am not have little people in my head that like to tell I am full of it. So. Nevermind me. I am just....blah blah blah. I know. Trust me, I know. I am done now. Well, for a while anyways. Meh.

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-105903.jpe  
Old 10-07-2010, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Should I post the pic of my first block here too?
YES>>>>>YES>>>>>>>YES
Ok. Give me a minute to do it. My pc is on the slow end.
Lovely block. I haven't started mine yet
Ada
Old 10-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Banned

No I did not decrap my pantry, Joyce only eats crap. Kitkats, chips, fruit snacks, you get the pic however I don't eat that stuff. Once in awhile I will have potato chips but tht is maybe once a year. If I have corn chips I weigh them then top them with a chopped tomato, cheddar cheese and salsa. Then I pop it in the oven for a few minutes and have that as lunch. It is no different then a taco shell. My crap would be bread and butter and whole milk because I don't like crap that most people like. I like good crap just that it is fattening good crap. oh and I do like prunes I make prune danish when my son visits because he like prune danish. Trust me stewed prunes and plain yogurt is yumo, I don't have it that often but I do like them. It is also a misconception about prunes make you go becasue they are high in fiber, they have a chemical I can't remember what it is called and that is what makes you go not just the fiber.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by bronald
Today was such a bad day for me. I ate about 8 Chunks Ahoy and 15 pieces of pretzel m&ms. I will do better for awhile I find sometimes its better to give in and get it out of my system. I love cookies it's my downfall.
Hi bronald .I love cookies too,anything with chocolate in it. If I try to give them up completly, after 4 or 5 days I will pig out on them. What I am doing now is having a small amount of chocolate everyday. I bought those small kit kat bars,the ones for halloween,and I have told myself that I can have just 2 everyday. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. Not after 6pm. It is working so far.
Give something like that a try. Good luck
Ada
Old 10-07-2010, 05:53 PM

No I did not decrap my pantry, Joyce only eats crap. Kitkats, chips, fruit snacks, you get the pic however I don't eat that stuff. Once in awhile I will have potato chips but tht is maybe once a year. If I have corn chips I weigh them then top them with a chopped tomato, cheddar cheese and salsa. Then I pop it in the oven for a few minutes and have that as lunch. It is no different then a taco shell. My crap would be bread and butter and whole milk because I don't like crap that most people like. I like good crap just that it is fattening good crap. oh and I do like prunes I make prune danish when my son visits because he like prune danish. Trust me stewed prunes and plain yogurt is yumo, I don't have it that often but I do like them. It is also a misconception about prunes make you go becasue they are high in fiber, they have a chemical I can't remember what it is called and that is what makes you go not just the fiber.
OK. Now I get it. So, my crap is another person's yumm-o and your crap is still my crap. Gotcha. LOL!!

Missy
Old 10-07-2010, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by dmackey
Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I'm down 44 pounds since June.
That is awesome Carol!! Do tell how you lose 11 lbs a month.

Diane
Low caloric intake, and lots of exercise.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Banned

OK. Now I get it. So, my crap is another person's yumm-o and your crap is still my crap. Gotcha. LOL!!

Missy
Yeah and some crap that people eat and LOVE I think tastes pretty shitty!!!!!!! And some things look so gross who would eat it????? Okra comes to mind, I wouldn't put that near my mouth let alone eat it.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Banned

Missy
Yeah and some crap that people eat and LOVE I think tastes pretty shitty!!!!!!! And some things look so gross who would eat it????? Okra comes to mind, I wouldn't put that near my mouth let alone eat it.