Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
what does your DH (or SO) do that drives you crazy? >

what does your DH (or SO) do that drives you crazy?

what does your DH (or SO) do that drives you crazy?

Old 03-11-2011, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by bamamama
My DH is just perfect......NOT! He drops his drawers and just leaves them where they fall...He never rinses his bowl when he's finished eating cereal, he just leaves it there to turn into concrete, and he never ever leaves me any tip money in his pants pockets that he puts in the laundry! THAT IS JUST WRONG!
I thought I was going to fall off my chair laughing at the tip money in the pocket. OMG!!! Too Funny. I am so glad that my husband at this time isn't really doing anything that I can think of that drives me nuts. We've been married 23 years, and of course, no one is perfect, but he comes pretty close. He is a great husband, and a fantastic pawpaw, even all the animals love him, so I can't complain. But I do love reading everyone else's replies. :D
Old 03-11-2011, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by KathyAire
How many do we get to tell?

My sewing room and computer is upstairs. Keith comes to the steps and says 'what are you doing'? I told him a million times, if I'm upstairs, I'm either on the computer or doing something that involves quilts and it doesn't matter which one it is, so why do you ask?

I can't stand for him to ask stupid questions, like 'where is that ice cream you bought today'? I answer 'it's in the oven'. Since he is a native Texan and I'm originally from Pennsylvania, he tells me 'you have a smart Yankee mouth'. I tell him 'maybe so, but I know where the ice cream is'.
Oh my Gawd ---- I LOVE this one (and I get "smart ass mouth" and am also from Pennsylvania ......).
Old 03-11-2011, 04:10 PM

I'm going to stop reading after page one, because I think my husband is a bigamist....he married all of you!!!
Isn't this a riot?? Wonder what they would say about us if this were reversed!!!
(I know what he'd better say if he wants another meal in this house!!) LOL!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 04:15 PM

You gotta love 'em!!! I thought my DH was one of a kind, but I see there are a lot just like him out there.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:33 PM

My DH has dementia also so I know what you mean plus he's been blind for a year now. But what bugs me is when he wakes me up at night with a hard pat on the hip, I ask what's wrong and he says I was just seeing if you were there,or he will ask if we can have pancakes for breakfast or where are we. This sometimes happens two or three times a night. I NEED sleep! For better or worse. I've had the better and I am committed to taking care of the worse. God love him.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:34 PM

Tells jokes or says something that he thinks is funny but pisses me off, or he breathes real loudly
Old 03-11-2011, 04:45 PM

he is a piler. the yard always has piles drives me nuts. i even got dumpsters for 400 dollars and he still had piles left and are still there. i am now looking at senior apartment homes or apartments as soon as we can get out of here. that way no maintence or yard to worry about. i can't do much yard work anymore after the stroke my ledt side froze up.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:01 PM

My dh is "alittle" hard of hearing. If I say something that he doesn't hear, he'll ask me to repeat it and I repeat it ALITTLE louder each time he asks. When he finally hears me, he'll say "Well, Gees, you don't have to yell!"
Old 03-11-2011, 05:01 PM

Yikes! That sounds like my husband!
Old 03-11-2011, 05:03 PM

The fact that he is now retired and has taken to not doing anything ... nothing at all.