Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Young and the Restless Fans?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't watch tv tell night time. Penny

Blog Entries
    I think the Patty/Emily story is so unbelievable that I'm just frustrated with it. NOBODY in a padded cell gets newspapers, crafts, and SCISSORS or peroxide...But then, I was pretty disgusted with the Ashley fake pregnancy. So why do I watch it? Jack is gorgeous! And Cane...

I love Kathryn Chancellor, I like Chloe and Chance, I don't understand why Ester the millionaire is still a maid? Lauren and Mike are cute. Have you seen their video with Reba? You can find it on YouTube.

I'd like to see Nikki get a decent storyline, besides "mother of the year" and eye candy for Victor.

What cha think?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by penny doty
    I don't watch tv tell night time. Penny
    You can catch it again at night on Soap Net.

Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Since Daisy and Ryder are fraternal twins, does this mean they can have 2 different fathers? hmmm...
    Although this is rare, in answer to your question, Yes, it can happen that fraternal twins have different fathers.

Could add quite a twist to the story line!! LOL[/quote]

lol

I remember returning from overseas duty with my family, and Y&R was a new soap, circa 1985 and it was a year or so later that Phyllis slipped in bed with Cricket and Paul on their wedding nite???? I just can't comiserate with her character when she is right !!! Isn't that foolish, I can't seperate the bad gal from the real gal. I lost contact from 1990 - 2007, with only bits and pieces. My MNL and BNL (and I leave off the D on purpose) are so hooked on it that they call each other about the characters. I kept up on it a lot that way at family functions, it was a hot topic, now I rush home from work to watch it. I can see it 12:30 PM, 7 PM as well as midnight!!! Victor is the one I dislike so much. Adam is small cheese to 'the mustache'. Just now they are leaving out his part in 'Emily's' appearance in Genoa City. And, they didnt use the option that Lily would go to Aus. with Cane...... hmm. Gnite!

Well, another evil double...can't the writers think of another storyline. Or at least get rid of one before starting another. shoosh. And come on, you just can't duplicate mannerisms, voice...

Will we ever be rid of Shiela???? That storyline is boring.
    And now Lauren?

And then I ask myself why keep watching? And I think for the same reason I'm on this planet, to see what is going to happen next to displese me.....

Blog Entries
    Lori,
    I'm with you on this one...it's like they can't think of anything else to do so let's make duplicates!

This is so dumb!
    But yes, I'm still watching! How dumb is that?

MJ

well I'll never give up my Y&R, but I am tired of the "twins" thing.

I agree with everyone on the twin storyline!! Come on already!

And come on men, can you not tell me that "every" detail can be duplicated????

But alase, I keep watching just to see what happens next!!

I'm sick of the twins thing too. But I'll keep watching.
    Hopefully it won't drag on.
    Who would have thought Shiela had a sister...

I suppose our next "double" will be Adam coming back as Nick Newman....will it never end?????

Blog Entries
    I'm really suspicious of the "dead Adam" thing. And what was Victor thinking when he threw the body out of the plane? Were they in the air?!? Did it fall on someone's head? Just a dead body in a field somewhere? Weird!

Oh, goodness, I'm getting in from work in the middle or Y&R and you just said Victor threw a body out of a plane???? I missed it. Yeah ever since I started watching TV Soaps in the mid sixites, Mrs Dixon had a hand in all the soaps and her story line ran through ALL of them on ALL of the networks. My mom once said it was such a dead related bunch. All their babies die and everyone is mean. She'd rant through all the drama.......love the drama. Makes my drab existence seem pretty royal and clean. Thanks for the opening on this subject. But it is the best drama on TV.

Blessings, Ruth

Yes, Mrs. Pete, the mpustache was taking Adam's body back to bury him by his mother, Hope, but Victor in his usual stoic face, said he isn't worthy of being buried by Hope and pushed the casket out of the plane (obviously still on the ground????) Nothing has been said about finding the casket on the tarmac, so here we go...more suspense. Will I quit watching, NO, it makes my life seem so mundane and normal.

Hugs, Gigix12

I know whatcha mean, gf.

OOPS if Adam was pushed from the plane, who was in the basement?

Blog Entries
    What happened to Rafe?? Was it Rafe's body in the basement/coffin?
    Do you like the new Heather? I love the way they just announce at the beginning of the show "the part of Heather will now be played by..."

Notice how Nikki is now a blonde again? I hated the dark look, but she's getting lighter every day now.

Quote Originally Posted by mrspete
    We will not know unless another double turns up. Adam "was" killed in the basement by parties unknown...Victor was transporting him to Kansas or whereever for burial..that's when he poushed him out.

Now MJ presents the question....Where is Rafe? Ah Ha!!! Was it Rafe not Adam that was in the basement and the evil Adam will rise again!!!

The new Heather sucks...since when did she become a vixen???

Oh, I just can't stop watching!!!!

Well, Vickie looks better as a blonde because that's what we know her by, but she sure has a stooped over look, did she have her boobs enlarged........pudgy, huh? Looks like Jack is wising up, but it sure takes him awhile. We dont need another drama but if you count them every character is in difficulty. Use to be there was a 'hub' where everyone would find solace and advice. But, Katherine is spinning,too.whewwwwwwwww. I've missed it a few times lately and it isn't true that you don't miss out. Details are so important to dismiss or link one drama to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigix12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrspete
    We will not know unless another double turns up. Adam "was" killed in the basement by parties unknown...Victor was transporting him to Kansas or whereever for burial..that's when he poushed him out.

Now MJ presents the question....Where is Rafe? Ah Ha!!! Was it Rafe not Adam that was in the basement and the evil Adam will rise again!!!

The new Heather sucks...since when did she become a vixen???

Oh, I just can't stop watching!!!!
    I knew it...Adam raises his ugly head!!!! At least he's not a clone just an evil dude.

Oh gosh, I haven't had time to watch it and I'm not a tech-person to know how to save it and view it later. I don't know much except I'd better break my addiction to the show or I'm going crazy because I never get to see it and sometimes it is a glimpse at the store or something. UGH. ~sigh~

Blog Entries
    so evil Adam is still alive!!!??

Who will he stalk now?

woohoooo ! I found it on the cable hickie tonight and it was so nice to get to see the whole thing! Pays to puff out loud about things and then you get directions, hahahaha

ciao
    Ruth

Yes, I found that when it gets prempted at its regular time you can watch it later on the soap channel. They repeat all the days soaps. Hope ypu can catch up....

Hugs, Gigix12

Quote Originally Posted by purplemem
    I'm really suspicious of the "dead Adam" thing. And what was Victor thinking when he threw the body out of the plane? Were they in the air?!? Did it fall on someone's head? Just a dead body in a field somewhere? Weird!
    I have been watching Y&R since the beginning and is the only one I keep up with.

I do not understand this thing with the coffin. I saw it when the coffin was pushed out of the plane and now they are digging up a grave in a paupers cemetery. What did I miss?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast