Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Young and the Restless Fans?

Blog Entries
    One of the great things that GiGix12 and I found out is that we are HUGE Y&R fans...how about you? Do you want to talk trash about Evil Adam? How long are we supposed to believe the Patty/Emily storyline? Is Jack really that dumb? Where's Abby in the baby swap ordeal? Has anybody told Her she was losing a sister? Who is Ryder/Daisy's mother? Are we resurrecting Sheila?

I want to hear your opinions? Are you out there, quilters?

Mj

And if Ryder is Kevins brother, who is Daisy's father? What a tangled web we weave....

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can remember watching Y & R as a little kid with my mom. Just for a blast from the past, check out this family tree.

http://www.soapcentral.com/yr/ftrees/index.php

Reading that brings up things you've forgotten about.

Maybe I'll have to start watching it again................

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigix12
    And if Ryder is Kevins brother, who is Daisy's father? What a tangled web we weave....
    Since Daisy and Ryder are fraternal twins, does this mean they can have 2 different fathers? hmmm...

I LOVE this show!!!! Been watching since I was 12 so about 23 years now.

so happy that Adam is going down!!!!!!! At least someone will pay for what they have done on that show (unlike Gloria!).

oh, they are "Aging" Abby right now...she'll be back soon in her 20's. Though then they need to do that with Noah too.

Since Daisy and Ryder are fraternal twins, does this mean they can have 2 different fathers? hmmm...[/quote]

Although this is rare, in answer to your question, Yes, it can happen that fraternal twins have different fathers.

Could add quite a twist to the story line!! LOL

OOHH...I am a huge fan!! I hate Adam!! Someone tell me what has happened this week. Please fill me in!! Last Isaw they had Adam at the cabin and they were confronting him. Since the fire I haven't been able to watch. What is going on with Caine? Did he get deported? And yes, Jack really is that dumb. Hasn't he figured it out yet??

Blog Entries
    This is the BEST recap and spoiler site, she lists every detail of what has happened one day ahead of American tv.

http://young-restless.com/

Other sites are saying we are getting a new Heather, a new Abby, and maybe kill Adam. But what about Phyllis????

I've been watchin Y&R four-ever.
    Do you think with Phylis out of the way.
    Nick & Sharon will be together??
    And how many things can Gloria get away with?????
    Sheila lives again?????

I love your Bostons..I have one little darling Boston girl named Sushi. She is the joy of our lives, which, I might add. are so mundane compared to Y&R..but I live vicariously thru all their disasters, make mine seem so small!!! I don't see how they can get rid of Phyllis although she and Adam deserve each other, but I do think she is a great soap actress. And what's with Jack and Emily and Patty, that guy hasn't got a clue!!!!

Nice chatting with you.

Gigix12

Thank you Gigx12,
    :D I do the same about the soaps.
    I think the writters are at a lost as to where to go with some story lines.
    Wouldn't be the first time Jack's clueless....
    And how many times can a person get married???

Y&R & quilting....life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by purplemem
    This is the BEST recap and spoiler site, she lists every detail of what has happened one day ahead of American tv.

Other sites are saying we are getting a new Heather, a new Abby, and maybe kill Adam. But what about Phyllis????
    There is another spoiler link that goes into much more detail about the daily episodes....hang on, lemme find the link. I mean it is 2 pages long per DAY of show. BRB to edit this with the link

http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

The name seems to be the same but this one doesn't just do a recap, it basically recreates the entire episode in amazing (too much?) detail. Maybe they're the same link, but it looked like the first one just gave the very basics.

I've been watching that show for years and years. I love it, but I hate those days when you have to sit through boring Lily or Gloria......

Those people are still alive? Wow I haven't watched any soapies in about 20 yrs.

I watch Young and Restless, too. I have watched it since it started in 1973. I hate Adam and I think that Nick should stay with Phyllis and not go back to whinny Sharon. She is such a clingy thing...........it's always poor Sharon this and poor Sharon that. Phyliss is interesting and has a good heart. I have the DVR set up to record it everyday. Then I hand quilt for the hour I watch it. I remember when Stephen Nickols played Snapper Foster, Jill Foster Abbotts older brother. Good to see him again. He is still handsome!

Banned
    My wife and I watch the soaps everyday.......Y&R, General Hospital, All My Chillens, we catch them all.

But my wife LOVES Young and Restless!! I just wish they would go ahead and kill off Adam he is a piece of crap in my book. And I heard that Ashley is going to the psycho ward after they get the DNA test back for the baby.

Billy

Quote Originally Posted by purplemem

I am a faithful reader, because sometimes I just can't make myself watch ;-)

I got hooked on Y&R 30 years ago when I was pregnant with my DD. I had toxcemia with her and had to keep off my feet. I think that momma is Sheila. She doctored DNA reports before. I don't want them to kill off Phyllis and I don't want Nick back with Sharon. I was hoping that Adam fell off a cliff and died. I saw this Patty/Emily mess coming a mile away. I wish Sharon's baby had been Jacks' and they had stayed together. Poor Jack, He just can't seem to keep a woman. He treats his woman great except for the lying ofcourse. LOL We are seeing a rash of relationship breakup right now. I smell a shuffle of couples.
    I have worked and stayed home over the last 30 years,but I have used VCRs and TIVO to keep up with my Y&R.

I would love a follow-up on the crazy quilt Trisha Cast(real name) was making for Cricket(show name)as a wedding(real)gift. She was featured on "Simply Quilts". It was a yummy mint green and embellished so exquisitely I got over my ignorance about crazy quilts. I thought they were velvet, satin, and gold tread - - pretty, but not something I'd ever want to do.Did anybody see it? Any more pictures of it?

I used to watch this about 30 years ago, with Mac and Snapper, can't remember the name of the gal they both were in love with. May in Jersey

Huge fan. Can't wait for Adam to pay his dues!!!!

Huge, huge fan here! I hope the baby gets to Sharon soon without more drama!! The Emily/Patty storyline is just plain unbelievable!! A person can not get that much work done to them to make them the EXACT replica of another person! Come on, teeth, exact body build, voice, hand writing etc!!

Doesn't it seem that when the story line starts getting boring the only thing they do is invent a double???

Wanna know what is going to happen next??? Check out www.toni's spoiler site

I'm so bummed. Basketball has preempted Y&R here for most of the week!!!. Like she had time and the products in her room at the Loony Bin to dye her hair and bleach Emily's hair and could dispose of it all so no one would catch on! Did watch Bold and Beautiful but am totally fed up with latest story line so don't bother with that one anymore. I didn't realize Ryder and
    what's her name were twins but I figured Sheila was the mother. Last I saw Phyllis had crashed her car. Am ready for
    tomorrow. Guess I'll go back and check out the link. I've watched this off and on since I was 16 and I'll be 66 this year.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast