Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Young and the Restless Fans?

Blog Entries
    Evidently, they had not left the airport. So the coffin was abandoned on the tarmack. When the body was not claimed, the state buried the body in the local "Potter's Field". How very convenient for Victor!

Thank you for clearing that up.

Do you sometime feel like they are just recycling story lines? Today with Victor in danger in a bar . . . . . how many times have we seen that?

I used to be maybe I should start watching it again.

Evil Adam and Skye are both still alive!! Never seen the Skye being still alive being played.

Saw a promo this afternoon for a movie that will be on the Hallmark channel on Saturday night called Dad's Home and starring Sharon Case.

It will be interesting to see her in a different role.

I do not like the new Heather at all.

Blog Entries
    Lady,
    Thanks for the heads up on the Hallmark movie. I will set to record now.
    I dislike the new Heather also.
    I like Jack and Victor working together, that was great today.

My sentiments exactly, the new Heather is not cool

I'm setting my DVR for the Hallmark show too. Want to see if Sharon can act in another role.

And Victor and Jack.....and Vicki and Billie...will the families merge??

Blog Entries
    I just set the DVR. I love Vicki and Billy, they are a hot couple. Not so much, Abby and Daniel. (Yuck)

Is Lily really going to die?

That was a pretty fast divorce for Daniel and Amber, what, they were married 3 months???

I think Lily is negotiating her contract....
    Someone needs to turn little Abby over their knee and beat her little rear end.
    I think Daniel needs a makeover.
    And least we forget, Phyllis took Nicholas away from Sharon, why is she so righteous???

Oh the tangled web we weave.....

Billy and Vicki are really fun together!

Victor and Jack won't last long. They will be at each other again shortly.

I am really having a tough time with the Lily story line and some days find it really hard to watch. I lost my daughter to cancer so there are many days it brings tears.

Lady Murphy...I am so sorry for your loss...I too lost a daughter under different circumstances,to a drunk driver, and nothing will ever be the same for me.

Yes, I wish that Lily storyline would come to a happy conclusion. I think at least one couple on that show would get married, stay married and just have normal marital trials and tribulations. But then it wouldn't be a beloved soap, would it?

Forever Young and Restless.

Gigix12

Love, Love, Love seeing Snapper and Liz on Y&R today! Those were the good ole days!

Blog Entries
    Love the show... started watching about 3 years ago.

Blog Entries
    How many times can Jack and Victor save each other's lives and not become BFFs?

Blog Entries
    I started watching when Jack was running for office and Victor was backing him. This is a first for me to see them work nicely together. I'm enjoying it..... And Phylis and Sharon playing nice sometimes. lol.............Will Drew come back to life??? : )

Here we go again..Adam off scot free...and now he's having flashbacks of Hope....where do we go from here. I love Billie and Victoria together...he is such a rogue..you gotta love him.

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, Billy and Victoria are HOT!

I can't believe Adam got off, and now he's suing them! Gotta have at least 1 evil guy to make it interesting, but he's the devil child.

And...
    Nina's son being right there and not telling her? That's just plain mean.
    I like Daniel and Abby together too.

Did anyone see the movie that Sharon was in? It showed a whole new side of her - she actually showed emotions.

Having watched Y&R since the very beginning , it seems that they just recycle the plots - over and over.

I too love Billy and Victoria together. I find myself smiling when they are bantering with each other.

Patti

Is anybody surprised that Chance is alive? I guessed that from the get-go, and who will he take into the witness protection program with him, Heather or Chloe??? What a tangled web we weave!!!!

I had it figured out a couple of weeks ago. They always have to leave an opening for a character to come back. I missed it on Friday but I read the write up on Soap Central. Is he really able to take someone with him?

I think if they are married they can take the wife and children. But they all have to take on another identity and have no contact with family or friends.

Now we have to watch Nickie go into a spiral.....

Quote Originally Posted by May in Jersey
    I used to watch this about 30 years ago, with Mac and Snapper, can't remember the name of the gal they both were in love with. May in Jersey
    Just came to me, her name was Rachel and she was always causing troublle. Her and Mac had a daughter named Amanda.

Blog Entries
    Okay, I expected Chance's death to be fake, too. I even told my niece that it was faked. After all, everybody seems to come back from the dead on this show...and aren't we still waiting for Dru to come back?

Heather or Chloe? I don't see him taking either character. Heather was just made DA, and Chloe has the "baby" to fight with Billy about. Maybe Chloe fakes a death, and Billy has Delia for the weekend? Then he and Vicki can raise Delia and "little whoever" together?

Heather, on the other hand, being the new DA, could get "killed" for being in that position.

I like that Nikki is reconsidering marrying Victor. She is sometimes more in her right mind when she is drunk. Is Meggie trying to take Nikki's place?

Why haven't we seen Sharon and Nick together? Are they living "together"? or just in the same house?

Jack and Phyllis back together again? I like that, maybe Summer will really be Jack's after all. Did they test the DNA? In GC, cuz we know that test would be wrong...

still a y&r fan here getting good have to wait to watch Monday also a bold&beautiful fan too
    ​DEBRA

Blog Entries
    I have been watching this soap for the better part of 34 years.
    Began when I was 16.

Now days I record it and fast forward through the commercials,
    and story lines that don't appeal to me on a particular day.
    Louise - Ya-ya to Zachary April 13 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world. Also collect handmade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3