Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • feeling guilty >
  • feeling guilty

• feeling guilty

Old 05-13-2011, 08:56 AM

jacqltznok......My Dear....Looking at your sewing room has made my day. I feel great...maybe you and I were sisters in another life.
    Old 05-13-2011, 11:32 AM

I will admit to jaciquiltnok that mine doesn't look quite as BAD as yours, but at least you are "producing". By the way, this IS a compliment!
    Excuse me. I have to get back to work. I just needed 10 min. to revel on the quilting board. Now I am energized again.
    Old 05-13-2011, 02:29 PM

I am a bird with the same nest....or should I say mess!!
    Old 05-13-2011, 02:30 PM

I am a bird with the same nest....or should I say mess!!
    Old 05-13-2011, 02:38 PM

U Have inspired me !!!!
    Old 05-13-2011, 02:56 PM

I still have my Christmas tree up!!!!
    Old 05-13-2011, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by rosemary krupski
    After seeing all the organized and clean quilting rooms I decided to stop working with my fabrics and just clean and organize. I can't stand it any longer. I am hereby swearing to you that I will not touch a project until the mess is cleaned up. This will take some time since my sewing area is in the basement., Actually, it's the whole basement, but I am determined to just do it!

Well, since I am confessing, I still have Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter decorations that have to be put back in the tubs they came out of. They are all down in the basement,too!! Do you think I will dig myself out by the 4th of July????

Now that I have laid myself and my soul out there for all to see, I had better get busy. Looks like we will be having "take out" tonight!
    Wish me luck.
    Please, do you have someone to help you do it? If you do, it will go a lot faster!
    Old 05-13-2011, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by rosemary krupski
    After seeing all the organized and clean quilting rooms I decided to stop working with my fabrics and just clean and organize. I can't stand it any longer. I am hereby swearing to you that I will not touch a project until the mess is cleaned up. This will take some time since my sewing area is in the basement., Actually, it's the whole basement, but I am determined to just do it!

Well, since I am confessing, I still have Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter decorations that have to be put back in the tubs they came out of. They are all down in the basement,too!! Do you think I will dig myself out by the 4th of July????

Now that I have laid myself and my soul out there for all to see, I had better get busy. Looks like we will be having "take out" tonight!
    Wish me luck.
    Oh, I'm sure you're not alone. I still have "stuff" that needs to be put away, too. And as far as getting the place cleaned up, I started -- made a very good start. Then I got frustrated because there was no more place to store things, so I quit. I'm drowning in the stuff. It's either get a larger place or throw things out. And I "can't" do either one. Woe is me. But I surely do enjoy looking at all the awesome sewing .What an inspiration!
    Old 05-13-2011, 06:01 PM

It seems I am cleaning up my sewing room at least once a week. Junk mail and stuff. It all gets dumped in this room on my desk and sewing table. We don't have basements in our homes in Arizona. That is most of us don't. Therefore it is very difficult. It either goes into a shed or the closets or the garage. We only have 1500 sq ft in our house so i have stay organized or it would be a disaster. Some times it is any how. Good luck on the basement. it is too easy to just put things down there. That is how I do sometimes in the garage.
    Old 05-13-2011, 08:31 PM
    Dee

Don't get burned out. You need to take breaks from that boring job. Need to relate with your sewing machine.