Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
JoAnns High Priced Fabric - Shocker >

JoAnns High Priced Fabric - Shocker

JoAnns High Priced Fabric - Shocker

Old 03-10-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by zennia
They raised their prices then marked their fabric 30% off so we cant use our cupons. I wonder why they bother to print those worthless cupons.
I agree, sometimes when you take all those coupons you can't use them for sale items and we quilters are constantly searching for nice fabric and when we find some it's been marked down. I do use the coupons for notions and batting.

Kathi in PA
Old 03-10-2011, 03:47 PM

I rarely ever buy fabric at joann's anymore ... mostly just notions or books w/ a coupon (WHEN I can use one !) Their better quilting fabrics are as high as any LQS and often not the same quality, and others are not so good
Old 03-10-2011, 09:55 PM

I just went to Joann's today (those coupons were burning a hole in my purse!), and I was surprised to see the prices as well! I use to buy there all the time (with coupons), but I think only Legacy Studio fabrics were not on sale, and they were 9.99-10.99/yd. I could have used my coupons 40 and 50% off, but wanted 3 rulers which were not on sale so I got 2 @50% off and 1 @40%, otherwise I wouldn't have bought them. I got 2 patterns for purses and NO fabric, and a couple small items on sale, and used my 10% off total purchase (Joann's card) on everything else. It's a good thing I have enough fabric for the several projects lined up-even have the batting and backing. I was a Joann's fan before and made the best use of the coupons, but if those premium fabrics are the same price as the LQS, guess where I will be going from now on! Guess I was just in "denial" about prices going up!!