Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Quilt shop bathrooms >
  • Quilt shop bathrooms

• Quilt shop bathrooms

Old 05-25-2013, 07:17 AM

I went into a lqs and they hung all their panels in there. It is very cute..
    Old 05-25-2013, 07:40 AM

A friend of mine makes quilt shower curtains for her bathroom. They look great!
    Old 05-25-2013, 08:07 AM

Our local quilt shop has small wallhangings made by treasured quilting friends that have moved away. That way all of us who attend classes and retreats can remember them while we do our business LOL. There are little signs by the quilt as to who made it and where they now are.
    Old 05-25-2013, 08:21 AM

I love quilt shop potties ! I travel to my favorite shops and by the time I get there I need to use the facilities from drinking my coffee on my leisure trip ! The bathrooms are not only decorated very nicely but they are always clean ! I often think of fixing mine up that way too !
    Old 05-25-2013, 08:52 AM

Hi Sandygirl, yes indeed our downstairs loo has a yacht theme, also a wall hanging with outside loos,complete with roller loo paper and the title ''Loo with a view'' ,based of course on '' Room with a view''. This was from our previous home which had a downstairs loo that had a door you could open out into part of the garden, not overlooked,covered with climbing plants , great place to sit and think! Our new loo has a large mirror oposite, not such a great view,but I guess a place to check your expression !
    Old 05-25-2013, 11:47 AM

I, too, have a home filled with quilts, even the bathrooms. The powder room is done in pastels, yellows, lavenders and greens. Mostly used by my lady friends when they visit. Another is the bathroom used by the guys in my house and has a wildlife wall hanging in rust, beige and browns. The master bath has a wall hanging in rose,white and federal blue hearts. I have had some of the wall hangings for many years and have not had a problem with them being damaged. I do admit to keeping a close eye on them, just in case.
    Old 05-25-2013, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sandygirl
    Don't you just love the bathrooms that are decorated with quilts, wall hangings, etc. in quilt shop bathrooms? I know that my post is weird but it got me to think that I should make a fun bathroom themed project for mine. Anyone else decorate their bathrooms with quilt projects??
    Sandy
    I don't decorate my own bathroom but there is a quilt shop in Freeport, ME. that has the most adorable bathroom and decorations. I always enjoying peeking in there when in the area.
    Old 05-25-2013, 01:23 PM

"Originally posted by SewExtraSeams" Why not, you have a captive audience when you have visitors!

Originally Posted by SherriB
    I really did laugh out loud when I read this!!!
    So did I.
    Old 05-25-2013, 02:09 PM

Hi Sandy,
    i was on a quilt shop hop yesterday and I used the bathroom in each of three that we went to and I thought of you every time!!!! You are right, they were all nicely decorated with little quilts.
    Old 05-25-2013, 02:37 PM

My favorite quilt shop has lots of lovely quilts in their bathroom. I don't decorate my bathroom with quilts as there is no vent fan in there, I'd be afraid they would get moldy.
    Sharon