Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Virtual Quilting Weekend--New Years Eve 2022 >

Virtual Quilting Weekend--New Years Eve 2022

Virtual Quilting Weekend--New Years Eve 2022

Old 12-31-2022, 01:55 PM

Not much sewing today, but have gotten a good start on cleaning, found a box that came from the bedroom when I rearranged it a few weeks ago and found out it was my jewelry that was on the top of the tall dresser. (It's taller than I am.) So I sorted it and found new homes for everything. Then on to the why do I have this fabric boxes, this will probably be the extent today since we are going to friends for games and munchies tonight, But 2 more days off and tomorrow is Merry Mayhem!
Old 12-31-2022, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Sync View Post
Hi Heather, here's a picture of some of the EPP stars. They are a 6 pointed star, 60 degree diamond
those are so cute! You’re gonna make me stop altering pants and start epp at this rate!
Old 12-31-2022, 03:44 PM

Sync—love your stars!

Logcabin82–I should follow the same resolution!

dedemac—sounds like you’re off to a good start

Well I have achieved one of my goals this weekend. The upstairs railing is clear; all the tops have been quilted, bound and labeled! The organizing is going well and I hope to finish that by Monday night. It does seem like this has been very productive for many this weekend. Congratulations!
Old 12-31-2022, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Julienm1 View Post
Backing done for quilt and quilt sandwhich done. Mark it tomorrow AM after DH gets up and I've had my first cup of coffee!!! Grabbed the bag that says FABRIC FOR SKATEBOARDS and found 10 finished blocks. Guess that will be my next project. Love love that block. (Note time stamp for this post. Insomnia raging again. )
‘Checked out that skateboard pattern. Surely, I’ve enough scraps for the boards.
Old 12-31-2022, 04:49 PM

I’m so motivated. Sleep deprivation only stirred me on. There’s a post on Bonnie Hunter Mystery.
Old 12-31-2022, 06:23 PM

Still working on string blocks...there is no end to them, but have to admit they are addicting!

Happy New Year
Spoiler

Old 12-31-2022, 06:58 PM

Not much sewing done today. I figured since I have Monday off from work, I would do most of my running around (aka - errands) today so that I could spend Sunday and Monday in my sewing room. Happy New Year everyone
Old 12-31-2022, 07:13 PM

Made huge progress on Jagged Xs quilt. It's quilted! Tomorrow will trim and sew on the binding. Have to make one more skateboard block and then add the wheels. Football is on almost all day tomorrow so not sure how much qulting I will get done. Depends on how exciting the game(s) are. Did I tell you I follow 5 teams?
Old 01-01-2023, 02:02 AM

Happy New Year! Just look at all the beautiful projects going on! Yesterday I managed to get all the sashing’s done so perhaps today I can get them sewn to the blocks and the center of the quilt completed.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:34 PM

No sewing Saturday or Sunday, but will get the blocks on the "wall" sewn together into a flimsy tomorrow, Monday. Photo of what ever is done tomorrow.