Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 04-22-2013, 10:09 AM

Hope mine arrives before we leave so I can see it, if not will have to wait 3 weeks. Sorry Traci, thought maybe with your hubby being able to go back to work he'd have a new lease on life. Doesn't make it easy on you, remember to relieve that stress on something or you'll go nuts!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
WOW is that a lovely collection and the first is the kaffe fasset set? I have that first fabric and now see all those colors oooh laa laa. someone will be smiling big time with that finished project. is that one for you? the true reds gosh I tried so hard to order true reds with my regular cottons and got orange reds, burgandy reds talk about frustation. you must have gone in and bough those in person? my favorite is a true red or a blueish red not the orange ones at all.

thank you for making me drool.

YES! True red is my favorite color!!! makes me smile.

I have had pretty good luck finding them lately and yes I have physically picked them out myself. I only made one misstep with my own eyes, I ended up with one slightly orange, but I still will use it on something else, it's still really pretty.

Yes, the jelly roll is the Kaffee Fasset set. I can't wait to put it together! It is so me. I love Bright and vibrant!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:51 AM

Traci I will pray that the what is right happens. life takes you odd places you know? if it takes you back home then that is what it does.. and maybe even if your thinking but I am not ready maybe its right regardless. I know what should be will be. Enjoy today. right now. where you are. best you can do besides arent you busy with lovely company?

So glad you got your runner cant wait to see the pics Tracibug.

Quiltingkrazy mail away. Everyone please mail as soon as your ready. Early is perfectly ok. late not so much. Then feelings get hurt and well stuff you know?

onto a lighter happy note I am going to make mug rugs and thankfuly the brat looked at her email again. I read it obviously once, read it again and said ok .. its fall in NZ make a fall one. then I go back for a double check and see its going in the sewing room so sewing themed. OMG how did I miss that? zoom right out the window. Having short term memory loss is not a picnic ya' all. And never on purpose. phew saved by the double check it thoughts. tada! and I have sewing themed fabric which amazes me since I didnt buy it. I am soooo happy now. A real relieved happy. Hope your day finds something happy in it too.

Le Brat!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 AM

ok! i have become lost and assumed mis-laid! where am i in this process? we had a side swap, a 2nd side swap i agreed to separatelt, and do we now have partners for our official swap? i am soooo cunfused!! at least i know what i'm doing in the home dec . ihave completely lost track in the pincushion and needle case swap. i need a secretary, a manager and a keeper!! can anyone get me back on track here, please?
Old 04-22-2013, 01:16 PM

Just got home yesterday after being away over three weeks. I'm ready to walk out the door again already. So much to put away, organize, bills to pay, floors to clean, laundry to do -- no fun. But on the good side, here's a teaser on the tropical topper I'm getting ready to send (needs ironing and evelope). Also a picture of the reason I've been away. I hope it excuses me for not sending out sooner. My topper isn't a tropical as I wanted it to be -- had to work with what was at hand -- so it's tropical in color only. To me that would be lime greens, oranges, turquoise, purples ... anyway, hope it goes to a home where it fits in ok.
Attached Thumbnails 131.jpg   145.jpg  
Old 04-22-2013, 01:34 PM

either the runner or the baby can come to my house!!! one or both!! i'm usually up at night so 2 am feedings are no bother! what a wonderful reason to be away! we want names, birthdate, wt, length, and periodic updates. ooooo. i want another one, too! i only have one, and of course, she's the best, but one more takes the pressure off her!!
Old 04-22-2013, 02:15 PM

Meet Camryn Marie, 7 lb 2 oz, now 20", I forgot how small they come, and how tiny their little butts are and those little "chicken legs". To bad they are like puppies -- so cute when little, then they grow up and turn on you (lol).
Attached Thumbnails 118.jpg  
Old 04-22-2013, 02:22 PM

she is gorgeous! aren't they just the most fun ever?!! i love playing with my dgd on skype. you have soooo much fun ahead of you, nancy! enjoy, enjoy!!
Old 04-22-2013, 03:53 PM

Tracibug, I'm glad you like it. I was a little worried it might be a little.....overpowering.

Nancia, don't loose yourself now! Do I need to start a spreadsheet for you? They don't call me the spreadsheet queen at work for nothing! I can organize all your swaps & sort them by deadline like I do mine, lol.

Nancy, what an adorable grandbaby! I miss that age, but Dusty never was that little. From what Dusty says I'll have to adopt someone, or another baby for myself, if I ever want another one of those. He says he doesn't want any. We'll see how that works out when he finds the right girl though. Seems like everybody's having babies, but none of them are anywhere near me!! My 2nd cousin's baby shower was Saturday. I feel so bad for her though, because nobody showed up except the organizers. I didn't even know about it until she posted on Facebook that nobody came though.

I spent a full hour cleaning up my sewing room. OMG, I didn't realize it was such a wreck! Now I gotta get back in there & make another mess!
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 AM

DM I an on having another one next year, is Oklahoma to far? I will have four to send to whoever wants them, I'm sure Beau beau will need the most attention he won't take not being the baby anymore well. He gets jealous if my husband hugs me, he is a monster I have created.