Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 04-24-2013, 10:29 PM

ooooo, i have that red floral, too!! i recognise it because i love it, and i have a big sister print that goes with!
just got back from taking the ladies for a walk. last night had a run in with our neighbor. things got resolved, i think, and he turned out to be very nice. he will put up 3 fence pieces which should keep kitten in the yard. kitten is nuts about something in their yard and moves the fence aside and barks and barks and barks. won't come when she's called or whistled for, and , no joke, she is driving our poor neighbors insane. for now she's 'under house arrest" and only goes out on a leash with a chest halter when i take her. she's just being a dog, but i hate that she's bothering people. anyway, the guy is a contractor and will start with the three sections and then see if he can schedule the whole yard. it's funny, because we both want the white resin fencce. i don't even care which style! lol, as long as it keeps kitten in the yard, and other beasties out, i'm all for it. well, i'm going to try to get some sleep. i've got my schedule totally screwed up. tomorrow, between dog walks, i sew!!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:33 PM

sorry, the ladies interrupted my train of thought! love the runners!! i will have mine done soon! when was the due date??? all my babies were late, past due date, so it might be a biological thing. ya think? it sounds like a no-blame reason to me! that's my story and i'm sticking to it. and having it tatooed on my forhead!!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:11 PM

Bah! She beat me to posting a pic... I am, however..... Drumroll please...

READY TO MAIL!!! 6 days early!!!

Shazam!!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:40 AM

Default OMG think I will flop right over!

Originally Posted by tracibug View Post
Bah! She beat me to posting a pic... I am, however..... Drumroll please...

READY TO MAIL!!! 6 days early!!!

Shazam!!
Get out the musical instruments! come on everyone lets go! TA DA DA DA DA DAAA DA DA A duck must be somebodys mother... ta da da (no?) Wow Tracibug pat yourself on the back. that is grand! I am so happy to see these runners sent and received. We are widdling away at the senders! I love your bright colors there Tracibug in your new runner. I know how much you like batiks so I would say you scored. Glad to see JuanitaBean got her runner. I used some pretty bright colors and was thinking this is either a good thing or .. but in my little minds eye I kinda liked it. So much I made one for my little girl just as bright (she is 21 btw not so little now).

Nancia the due date for mailing last chance dont be late is May 1st. See oodles of time left for you to work on it.. oh crud I mean its due April 1st last year now your late so rush rush.. right up your alley late (see I can be accomidating to my swappers needs if you need late I can fake it with the best of them).

If you havent signed up for the new swap you might consider it. So many have signed up its a nice well rounded swap with lots of new players. come on over to the other side with me
Old 04-25-2013, 05:52 AM

DM no baby until next year, unless God has different plans. Going to quilt my runner today, I am really focusing on potty training Beau this week so lots of interruptions but he is doing great, not a single accident yesterday, and even went on his own some. I have plans for that pull up/diaper money, I am going to save it and buy me a accuquilt. With $20 a week going in the jar I should be able to purchase in six weeks or so.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:48 AM

Those bright colors are absolutely delicious!! Those last few runners are so bright -- I LOVE them!!! Wonderful job, ladies. Thanks for sharing. Now just duplicate them and send them to me.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:34 AM

At the rate this is going, when I get moved, I'll have an entire room decorated by Dustysmomma... LOVE it!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 09:59 AM

relax, brat! i'm working on it!! hugs and kisses, have a NICE cuppa tea and a coookie. i will surprise you when i am done!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:23 AM

Nancia it takes so little to suprise me so have at it. I am an easy suprised easy spooked person. walk quiety into the room behind me and i literally jump and scream. I get lost in thought I guess. easy joke to play on person. I always offer the threat of death if they EVER ..DO..THAT.. AGAIN!. never works they do it for fun. would kinda say they are bigger brats than me don't you think?

sikesjj I have to break something to you. Those babies.. um.. well based on actions sometimes there is a reaction? did momma teach this little story? God doesnt put more on your plate than you can handle BUT that my dear you own I wish you another year too.. let beau be the baby for a while longer. Then he can go to preschool and make pals and you can take care of baby. Unless you home school then you had best be asking God for a super sized platter for the amount of stuff you will be taking on.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:34 PM

wait! am i sending to you brat? i'm so easily confused! but, i've got a date tonight with a guy that looks like george clooney! so gotsta go get primped!!