Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-14-2011, 03:26 AM

I think it would be fine
Old 04-14-2011, 03:27 AM

One more day here in Granger Lake and then we move on to Big Cabin, OK. We will be there for two nights or so and then on to Branson for three or four nights and then to Collinsville, IL to visit with my brother and his family and see my Mom. We will be home on April 29th and then I will be able to get package from my SP and respond with a thank you. I am enjoying seeing all the nice packages.

I am with the others, I sometime use some of my statsh, magazines, bargains I have found by looking around.

You all have a great day, I am doing laundry so we can move on with clean clothes.

I forgot to tell you all that I found the red and black chile pepper material that I wanted for my bow tuck tote. Found it in Georgetown at Hobby Lobby. Now I can get with it when I get home.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:30 AM

Hurray!!! My delivery confirmation says package should be delivered today.

Processed through Sort Facility, April 14, 2011, 1:23 am, BATON ROUGE, LA 70826
Acceptance, April 12, 2011, 11:13 am, COUPLAND, TX 78615
Old 04-14-2011, 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
I have a question and please forgive me if I give out too much information in regards to my secret pal..My Pal LOVES to cook and I have a cookbook that was printed in 1976 that than has recipes that are 100 years old..So now, they are over 130 years old..My question is this..Do you think it would be ok to add into her "goodies" that I am sending? I would love to see this book go to someone who enjoys cooking..Its a little well used but in very good shape..I am mailing her package tomorrow morning :)
OMG!!!! Send the cookbook. What an awesome gift. Just reading through it would be so fun!!
Old 04-14-2011, 04:22 AM

I have a question and please forgive me if I give out too much information in regards to my secret pal..My Pal LOVES to cook and I have a cookbook that was printed in 1976 that than has recipes that are 100 years old..So now, they are over 130 years old..My question is this..Do you think it would be ok to add into her "goodies" that I am sending? I would love to see this book go to someone who enjoys cooking..Its a little well used but in very good shape..I am mailing her package tomorrow morning :)
Last month I sent my pal a vintage crochet booklet with her goodies. I loved the booklet and only wish I knew how to crochet! The patterns in there were "retro chic"!! Really really cute! Go ahead and send the book! Its a great idea!
Old 04-14-2011, 04:24 AM

ok going to send the cookbook on to my secret pal :wink: Thank you all for helping me..I had packed and unpacked not knowing for sure to send or not..But, it is going on its way tomorrow to its new home :)
Old 04-14-2011, 04:24 AM

I still have only been able to get into this forum on my laptop. I have no idea what's going on with my desktop computer, so I still have not been able to post the photos of my secret pal package. I will try again when I get home from work today. I'm very frustrated. Hopefully I will catch up when I get home... I have a few PMs to answer too... also haven't been able to pull them up on the desktop. I guess I am the only one having that problem? The quilt forum is the only page I am having trouble with though!
Old 04-14-2011, 05:11 AM

Sharon Anne what a thoughtful swap you got. So glad you are liking all of it, course not hard to do that.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:35 AM
Power Poster

SharonAnne what a fabulous swap you recieved. I just love the sewing kit.Mary
Old 04-14-2011, 05:39 AM

ABSOLUTELY!!! I love cooking and any good cookbook. I think it is a great idea!