Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST >

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

Old 08-17-2012, 03:58 PM

I received my secret pal package today from Tam...Moo Thank you so very much. ) I really enjoyed the ingredients.
Tam sent me a box of Red Twizzlers licorice candy...yummy yummy, 5 pieces of brown fabrics to help me with a brown quilt I plan on making. Thanks Tam...Moo..I definately will use them. A package of pins in a flower case...love the case...will make a great pattern if I decide to make something that needs a five petal flower. A package with an OlFA cutting blade for my cutter, a cool deck of cards...how did you know I needed a new deck..and some embroidery thread.
I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I hope that we can be secret pals again someday. Thank you so very very much.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:04 PM

I would like to say Thank you so very much to AnnT

She sent me such a wonderful package full of lots of goodies. In her note she said she had never had a man for a secret pal until now so that made it even more fun.

In my package, Ann sent me lots of goodies.....

A keyring light, a bottle of Odor Out Mint room spray..and it smells really nice too. A nice Pen set, glue stick, cocoa butter hand cream, fingernail file, pet food can covers, package of cute note cards, little bag of miniature pink and blue clothes pins, pumpkin ribbon, pocket magnifier, 2 fat quarters of fall fabric, beautiful flag/heart windchime a box of bottle cap candy, a package of Green Bags,a fishing regulations guide for florida (I am from Florida) A pin cushion that looks like its a blackberry pie that a butterfly landed on, and a little candle that smells like S'mores!!!

Thank you so very much Annt59...you put a smile on my face when I opened up the package and saw all the cool goodies.

I look forward to doing the secret pal swap again. Thank you all for having me. )
Old 08-17-2012, 04:11 PM

I got my package today from Tam...moo. Thank you so very much I really liked the stuff you sent to me. Please forgive me if this is a second message as I really thought I posted one a few minutes ago...
Anyways....Tam was so very kind and sent me an Olfa blade, embroidery thread, a deck of cards, a package of twizzlers licorice candy, some brown fabric that WILL be used in my brown quilt that I plan on doing in the near future. A package of pins that are in a flower shaped container...and wow that will make a nice template for a flower if i need one.

Thank you again very much Tam...moo. Hope you have a great day. ))
Old 08-17-2012, 04:13 PM

Ohhhh I am so excited that we have a man in our group. It will be fun to be your pal swampfox. I am a true Oregonian. I was born and raised in the Eugene area. I am usually down in Oregon once a month. My folks now live in Albany so we try to get down there to see them often. Welcome to the swap.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:18 PM

Thank you to my SP for August, Maggie. She sent me a wonderful package. Lovely fabric, magazines, a bag and wallet she made.....looky looky Thank you again Maggie.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]356215[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscn0239.jpg  
Old 08-17-2012, 04:19 PM

Hi Swampfox, so glad to see you back We have missed you.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:34 PM

Nice packages that everyone is getting!!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:43 PM

Ohhh, the mailman left me a package today from annnt59!!! Yay....I've been patiently (not really) been waiting for the Secret Swap Pal box to come. I swear if I had stuck my head in the mailbox one more time, the neighbors would probably have called 911 to send someone to pick up the crazy lady who puts her head in the mailbox.....LOL. Am posting a couple of photos so you can all envy my good fortune at the wonderful goodies she sent. And no, I am not sharing my pumpkin shaped pin cushion....it's sooooo nice and it's all MINE!!! Thank you annt59!!!
Attached Thumbnails p1030003.jpg   p1030004.jpg  
Old 08-17-2012, 04:52 PM

Do those of us Still waiting look like this....Yes & at the same time so happy you have gotten some wonderful goodies!
Old 08-17-2012, 05:36 PM

I received a FULL box of goodies from CherylW. There was so many wonderful things in it. She is quite a shopper. Everything I received was much appreciated. My furbabies like their treat also. And today is my cocker spaniel's 13th birthday. Here are two pictures of everything. Hope you can see it all. Again, thanks Cheryl. You did a great job!!
Attached Thumbnails p8171332-small-.jpg   p8171333-small-.jpg