Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group >

Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group

Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group

Old 07-07-2015, 07:01 AM

Quilt addict have a great vacation. Dh and I are both water babies, we love being on or in the water. He dives but snorkeling is as far as I go

TG I have had both my eyes done and it is wonderful to be able to see at night. I chose a lense that took me from being crazy near sighted to far sighted I am still adjusting to that but think I made the right decision. Once the second eye is taken care of you will love it
Old 07-07-2015, 08:53 AM

Hey Muse,
where are you staying here? downtown, beach,north county, east county? so many options. wherever you are I hope you enjoy your visit if you would like any recommendations let me know I'll do my best to help you out. Or if you find yourself needing to fill an hour or two I know where all the quilt shops are

Last edited by Billi; 07-07-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: spelling is not my strong suit
Old 07-07-2015, 11:01 AM

lucky Alf,

Just checking in to see if you caught this post on page 32. The top photo shows the three fabrics selected to compliment your fabric using the pattern in the second photo. I didn't want the purple papillon fabric to overwhelm.

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
Finishing block for Terriamn......in the meantime...I asked my daughter to select one of the F8s in my binder that she was most drawn to....and she selected Lucky_alf2...so she read the instructions and went about choosing a pattern and coordinating fabric. Here is what she selected for you, Lucky.... I would fussy cut the purple butterfly fabric to blend black and white lettering.

What do you think" ... I am loving it! Let me know Lucky_Alf2 and I will finish it!

Bee
Buzzing Again!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]524364[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]524365[/ATTACH]
Old 07-07-2015, 11:06 AM

Afternoon, Boomers. I've added some more pix to the gallery and fixed an error or two so it should be up to date. Reminder, even though I'm hanging back some, don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or comments. I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Am still taking care of Sis and Mom. Today is a good day for both so happy news. Little wins, little wins. The younger dog is all healed up and back to herself. We might take a day off tomorrow and spend it playing with the dogs at our little cabin in the country. Nothing centers a person like a simple day with simple pleasures.

I'm enjoying seeing all your work. Lovely blocks, everyone!

I know there are vacations happening, so enjoy them. Keep checking in when you can. There are some folks in this group that I haven't heard from so if that's you and you are just lurking, check in please! Silence is NOT golden on this thread. Please don't make me start tracking you down. Everyone agreed to regularly check in!!!

You all have PLENTY of time left so do take your time and enjoy the creative experience. I look forward to seeing more blocks soon!
Old 07-07-2015, 11:10 AM

Hello there, Bee! Just a note, when you want to direct someone to a post, use the post number, not the page number. Not everyone sees the same number of posts on a page. For instance, my settings are such that I see 20 per page, so there are only 18 total pages for me. Post numbers work better. Hope that helps!
Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
lucky Alf,

Just checking in to see if you caught this post on page 32. The top photo shows the three fabrics selected to compliment your fabric using the pattern in the second photo. I didn't want the purple papillon fabric to overwhelm.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:25 AM

Hello everyone,

Checking in so you all don't forget me.

Your blocks are all beautiful!

AZ KAT (till the end of the month).
Old 07-07-2015, 04:01 PM

Bee! I LOVE it! So fun! I love that your daughter helps you too Can't wait to see the final square -- Thank You SEW much!!
Old 07-07-2015, 04:15 PM

Hi Billi,

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn in the Seaworld Beach area. What would you say is the best beach in San Diego? You're right there are a lot of options. I would like to stop at one of the quilt shops that is doing the row by row quilts? Do you by chance know if there is more than one shop in your area? Love the beach theme they are doing this year.
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Hey Muse,
where are you staying here? downtown, beach,north county, east county? so many options. wherever you are I hope you enjoy your visit if you would like any recommendations let me know I'll do my best to help you out. Or if you find yourself needing to fill an hour or two I know where all the quilt shops are
Old 07-07-2015, 04:43 PM

1st block done for 3 month group. Hope you like it Terri..I LOVE your fabric...so many choices of colors in it!!
Attached Thumbnails terri-boom-15-3-month.jpg  
Old 07-07-2015, 05:23 PM

Joanlizbay love it. Thanks so much