Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 08-14-2013, 07:03 AM

Thank you, it's beautiful fabric for sure.
Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
Jaba, the fabric is from the Riverwoods Collection called Marblecake Basics by Debbie Field for Granola Girl.

Jan
Old 08-14-2013, 07:08 AM

teappot, "Happy Anniversary" today. Hope your carpet laying goes smoothly. Just have hubby take you out for dinner and a large glass of wine or two.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:51 AM

Happy Anniversary teappot. I agree with jaba, he should take you out to dinner after all this today. You both deserve it. And since the kitchen is occupied, so hard to cook and wait on carpet....

So I am only a fall person, so NO other for me, love the fall colors Cheesehead. I would take those.
Love the idea you had Elizabrat on using up some of those fall blocks we have on hand from that swap. I have some of those as well, makes a runner a bit quicker to make.
I have an idea of one I just made for a class sample with a wonderful turkey, pieced border, and saying of Give Thanks, or a cute scarecrow one that uses up all my little buggy barn scraps that would be sweet as well. I have one of the scrarecrows sold already which I need to get to making so why not do two at once. LOL
I have lots of fall fabrics because they are my favorite colors, rich and full of color.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:29 AM

I was talking to my sister once and asked about Victorian calling cards. The things you left in someones tray to say you had stopped by.. random chat I know.. and I said what be on my card? she instantly said PUMPKINS fall leaves something like that. I was personally going to lilacs myself and asked why? she said because you are such a fall person you set out fall like no one else and you love pumpkins .. and I thought yeah I think she is right. I am much more a weathered gourd and dead leaf person than a delicate flower. lol.. I was only 30 at the time. sigh..

Happy Anniversary 42 yrs WOW that is amazingly beautiful. Celebrate as best you can and I know you will in the end love those new floors so much. The house will be transformed instantly. Lucky lady.

two more sign ups, keep em coming! sigh no one wants their names early I see...
Old 08-14-2013, 12:49 PM

Thanks for the wishes! We are going out to dinner, Red Lobster, our favorite, and some wine!
Not sure how everyone thought I was getting carpet today. What I actually got was a big hole put in our basement floor! We are having a check valve put in. Hopefully, it will keep and water from backing up into the basement again. We did have carpet removed from the steps today,a visit from an electrician, plumber, and a contractor. The plumber that is putting the check valve in is a character. He tells me, as he is leaving, remember, no running water, no showers, no using the bathroom and don't fall into the hole! The only thing he was serious about was not falling into the hole. It's a good couple of feet deep and at least three feet wide. And I have a pile of dirt in the middle of the floor three feet high. Oh, what fun! LOL!
Old 08-14-2013, 12:56 PM

Hubby just got called for a JOB INTERVIEW!!! He is getting ready to head to it. Please cross your fingers!!!
Old 08-14-2013, 01:05 PM

good luck to your hubby on his interview Yosamitesa.

Happy Anniversary Laurel - aka oneteappot - enjoy your night out to Red Lobster - they have the best biscuits and shrimp scampi.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:18 PM

oneteapot...happy anniversary!!! Enjoy and celebrate your special union. Talk about one memory from your wedding/nuptuals day that stands out in your mind.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:07 PM

oneteapot - have a great dinner & enjoy what's left of your anniversary.

Don't care for that fabric in that runner.....just doesn't do anything for me. Guess I like the dead leaves & pumpkins!
Old 08-14-2013, 04:15 PM

EGAD a new floor would have been so much more fun!

YOSAMETISA CONGRADULATIONS! Big Hugs and happy dances for all of you

Tomorrow I am a lucky duck. I get to have lunch with my best pal Jaba (Jan) and with themamahauser (Kelly). How cool is that? I am very excited

hum how many hours til you get your names again????