Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 08-07-2013, 11:55 AM

Hugs and prayers for all of our fur babies. They do become instant family members

@belfry - I have prints, not blenders. We could combine our stashes

Who has more pictures of fabric ???? I need help here !!!
Old 08-07-2013, 12:57 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]428883[/ATTACH]

I just got done making these blocks for a project, and when I went to lay it all out, I did not like the outcome. I love these prints and colors, just have to find a different lay out for them.

But maybe I could get some more of these and use them for a pattern for my swap partner. But what if they didn't like these prints. (could there be someone out there that won't love these fabrics!)
Attached Thumbnails dsc02640.jpg  
Old 08-07-2013, 01:33 PM

Chickadeee55 - those blocks are AMAZING!!! I love the sunflower batik!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:00 PM

love the batik blocks chickadee - I really like the sunflower batik fabric - I'll have to see if I can find some of that for myself.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:06 PM

You can always send it to me. Another idea if you want to do a side swap, pick me gladly I'd do one for those fabrics!!
Old 08-07-2013, 03:39 PM

Love the blocks chickadee I can see a great table topper out of them!
Old 08-07-2013, 05:03 PM

OMGosh....why couldn't I live really close to you...two of my favorite things to eat - wild blackberries and rhubarb!! (hang on, gotta wipe the drool off the keyboard). Please eat a few pcs for me..;o) OR, you could freeze me one, then pack it w/ice packs and SEND it to me...hahaha It wudn't thaw if you sent it over-nite. ;o) Well, I can dream can't I??

There, think I got it.. LOLO My boxer is the same way with storms, she just shakes so bad it's like setting with a vibrator!! I've considered getting the Thunder Jacket. You know they have to be miserable. All we can do is hug them..lol

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
Good morning all. An electrical storm woke me at 3, had to get up and close windows and never did get back into a deep sleep. Elliott, my biggest fur ball golden is terrified of thunder and lightning so we snuggled on the couch but his panting kept me on the edge of sleeping. We needed the rain, just not such a downpour to wash gullies in the horse paddock. It's suppose to rain off and on all day so I see sewing in my plans, after I make a couple of pies. A dear friend came over yesterday and we picked a huge bunch of wild blackberries so hubby and a neighbor have requested pies, hubby wants to use so of our abundant rhubarb so I will make rhubarb blackberry pies - that will be after I cut my fat quarters to send out!
Old 08-07-2013, 05:21 PM

HAHAHA, glad my arm twisting did the thang.. Those blocks are gorgeous, chick - maybe we COULD be partners...lolo I'm sure whoever we get it will be fun. Glad you joined - these are fun.. Prayers for Ms Abby..
Old 08-07-2013, 05:35 PM

Chickadee - l love those batik blocks. If you get me as a partner, just send them "as is"!

I found some great fall colour batiks today. Our local quilt shop has closed but one of the owners moved the left-over fabrics to her garage and they are only $4.00 a yard. I'll wait to see if my partner wants fall colours or fall prints. But if colour, then I'll probably use the one on the left in the design. I really did fall in love with it. I like the other one also, but it is more delicate looking.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]428927[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails fall-batiks.jpg  
Old 08-07-2013, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by chickadeee55 View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]428883[/ATTACH]

I just got done making these blocks for a project, and when I went to lay it all out, I did not like the outcome. I love these prints and colors, just have to find a different lay out for them.

But maybe I could get some more of these and use them for a pattern for my swap partner. But what if they didn't like these prints. (could there be someone out there that won't love these fabrics!)

PICK ME, PICK ME !!!!!!!! (Waving madly)