Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 08-16-2013, 04:31 AM

Cindy, what a gorgeous panel you have there!

I am sending a PM to my partner. We won't be sending around the world anyway, as she is just north of me in MI. Sure is feeling like an early fall this morning. Love fall, but oh, not so sure about winter yet!
Old 08-16-2013, 04:34 AM

Woohoo!!! We got names! I am going to send my partner a quick note before I go to work!!!
Old 08-16-2013, 06:03 AM

Oh goodness...two troublemakers partnered together...oh the possibilities!!! Oh sapdoggie....sapdoggie...you ready for this crazy bumpy troublemaking ride!!!
Old 08-16-2013, 07:25 AM

Mornin' all - my partner and I have been in contact and are ready to go..This is a neat swap. Looking forward to seeing what we can come up with..
Old 08-16-2013, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
Oh goodness...two troublemakers partnered together...oh the possibilities!!! Oh sapdoggie....sapdoggie...you ready for this crazy bumpy troublemaking ride!!!
Now who are you calling a trouble maker - certainly Not ME
I am the most controlled and shy person you will ever know- just ask my therapist
Old 08-16-2013, 08:15 AM

Correction of the morning (like this will be a first for me) is I did not spell a partners name correctly its oksewnsew NOT oksewandsew. sigh.. there I go again making errors. the happy news is you all have your partners names now so things should be looking up

any trouble please holler I am off to work on my fabulous not your momma's hot pad right now. wish me luck! back this afternoon to play and visit after I am too pooped to sew!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:38 AM

I get to make a Halloween Runner!!! Yeah for me My partner even has little ones that I can impress. This couldn't be any better.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:36 PM

CORRECTION AGAIN: Deenato your partner is Stitch 124 not 123. If you reach your partner you don't have to correct it on the board here you got together tada! done your name will get known IF you participate in chatting. We will get to know you trust me. So write ok? please/ pretty please???

ok today I stand here writing previous correction, think there is a hair on my neck wipe it away no deal but a big black spider lands on the counter. I am petrified of those things. last time I write that word. it is damaged due to my whacking it. I am panicked .. use the modem get it good! NO I use that! use the computer NO it goes on my legs open cupboard grab phone book die you gravy sucking pig die die die.. ok its smashed ... grab dish towel NOOO you use that! ok ok where is a napkin? ahahahahah find one but don't take your eyes of thephone book because well it might come back to life so I finally get rid of 'it' and I tell you.. ten years gone off my life. it was ON MY NECK! OMG..

so bring me Wallies to put on the bedroom wall (beaver skins) or worse yet .. antelope legs they can sit outside (hubby has a warped sense of love gifts) but never never a bug like that in my kitchen let alone ON ME. end of story. see told you we have fun chat. talk about quilts now please ladies! dinner btw is marinating, stir fry beef and fried rice with zucchini cubes.. use what you have
Old 08-16-2013, 01:25 PM

I have a great spider story! I had a hanging pothos in the bathroom, it used to hang above the toilet. Anyway, wanted to give it a good water, so took it out to the patio and hung it there for the day. Gave it a good soaking. Brought it back in the evening...no prob. Next morning I am awakened by my DH screaming in the bathroom! I come running (nude mind you) no idea what's wrong. I open the door to him standing on the toilet pointing at a black widow spider that is daised and crawling the floor. WTH am I gonna do? no slippers, no anything. I run back to the bedroom and grab a slipper to kill the poor thing, hubbies still on top of the commode. Seems this unknowing spider crawled in during the watering the day earlier and when poor hubby was standing in front if the toidy, climbed down onto his neck! I have never heard my husband bellow like that before or since. I still get a chuckle at the thought of him huddled on top of the toilet screaming.
Poor Hubby, RIP spider.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
CORRECTION AGAIN: Deenato your partner is Stitch 124 not 123. If you reach your partner you don't have to correct it on the board here you got together tada! done your name will get known IF you participate in chatting. We will get to know you trust me. So write ok? please/ pretty please???

ok today I stand here writing previous correction, think there is a hair on my neck wipe it away no deal but a big black spider lands on the counter. I am petrified of those things. last time I write that word. it is damaged due to my whacking it. I am panicked .. use the modem get it good! NO I use that! use the computer NO it goes on my legs open cupboard grab phone book die you gravy sucking pig die die die.. ok its smashed ... grab dish towel NOOO you use that! ok ok where is a napkin? ahahahahah find one but don't take your eyes of thephone book because well it might come back to life so I finally get rid of 'it' and I tell you.. ten years gone off my life. it was ON MY NECK! OMG..

so bring me Wallies to put on the bedroom wall (beaver skins) or worse yet .. antelope legs they can sit outside (hubby has a warped sense of love gifts) but never never a bug like that in my kitchen let alone ON ME. end of story. see told you we have fun chat. talk about quilts now please ladies! dinner btw is marinating, stir fry beef and fried rice with zucchini cubes.. use what you have
EGADS brat!!! Yuk, yuk, yuk!!! I have to say "your" Jed may leave you "special love gifts" as mine does, but yours seems to have a stopping point. Right after hubby and I married ages ago, we were setting up house. I was going thru looking for lil knick knacks to decorate my very first house that was mine, mine, mine!! (oops side track alert). Anyway, dh had some um, interesting decor...lots of armadillo statues (thats another story). But then I come across a tarantula in plexiglass "paperweight"!! Decor? are you kidding me?? That ugly thing has been "decorating" the bottom of a drawer in his fishing/hunting/collectible car room! On occasion he does bring "it" out to "dust it"...riiiight. And he just wants to make sure I still don't have somewhere else to decorate with "it"...Nope, still nowhere else...EVER!! He also has no qualms about picking up spiders. Live ones... Of course he knows the difference in poisonous and not, as do I...they are ALL considered deadly to me...or dead...as I kill 'em with heel dust as I am running and voicing my opinion! If I have to get close enough to "take one out" I turn into the "ninja gal" and make appropriate "Hi-Yahs" while jumping about as I am exterminating the thing!! Yep, perfectly normal behavior. Right all?? Right???...

Last edited by kiffie2413; 08-16-2013 at 01:40 PM.