Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th >

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Old 05-23-2013, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I feel like such a sloth. I put tree boxes together yesterday took an hour nap, went back filled two more.. done. I literally was dragging myself from room to room. so damned tired! I did get two more boxes full of donations again. I am trying to widdle things down. this is tough work for le brat just three years ago we moved and I flew through the house boxing things up cleaning scrubbing. Now five boxes in one day and I am exhausted. It was a tough look at the new me.

I can't wait to see what you bought Sandy. Kelly is pretty darn lucky to have you as a partner you do some very lovely work. I would happily take one of your runners/mats. OH OH that star topper you sent me in patriotic fabrics would be perfect .. I look forward to your sneak peaks!
Remember the days when your kids were little and they had to touch everything. Your favorite phrase was don't touch. Now you need help touching, putting in boxes. Is there any 10 yr old and up near by you could hire to touch for you and you could supervise. Maybe one of your buddies at dialysis knows another "brat" you could hire. Just a thought.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:23 AM

My table runner is half quilted!!! Hope to finish the other half and start the binding!!!
Old 05-23-2013, 01:43 PM

Just look at you go girl! na na na na.. na na... naaaa naaa na na ...na na na na can't touch that! get up on that table in your fancy high heel shoes and show us your stuff lady! lol.. ok sneakers and sweats? no? wiggle your ankle a bit? deal!
Old 05-23-2013, 02:27 PM

Now I'm bummed, thought this swap closed June 1, re-read July 1. I'm so ready to mail, need to wait for my partner. Sikesjj sent you 2 boxes today, 5 quilts, so I hope it will help. They won't get chocolate like I sent Krystyna....didn't have any room left. Will look up the tracking #'s and PM you so you can have them too.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Swap Hosts

Jaba! It was you! That chocolate came in the knick of time. Thank you again!
Old 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM

Told you about sending the quilts but thought you needed something that might have all been destroyed with water, chocolate to the rescue. Thought it might put a little smile on your face for a wee bit and something you and hubby could share. Little things sometimes you remember and so glad you did.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:15 PM

wow jan, that was awfully generous of you. Hats off to you for helping so many little ones. and knowing what you make they will be well loved you never send ME chocolate? oh just because its not my favorite doesnt mean anything! I am moving sooner than you think.. be scared or ready. hopefully ready
Old 05-23-2013, 06:21 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415123[/ATTACH]

These pictures do not do Elisabrat's work justice!!! I love them. Thanks sooo much. I plan to make coasters with the FQs bonus.
Attached Thumbnails tablerunner.jpg   mug-rugs.jpg   tableruuners-home.jpg  
Old 05-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Told you about sending the quilts but thought you needed something that might have all been destroyed with water, chocolate to the rescue. Thought it might put a little smile on your face for a wee bit and something you and hubby could share. Little things sometimes you remember and so glad you did.
Yep. Sending you chocolately hugs!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:36 AM

Its okay Jaba, chocolate doesn't last long around here, I eat it as soon as I get it so I actually don't keep it in the house for that reason. Can't wait to see the quilts and I will post pictures as soon as I get them and when we give them out also.