Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th >

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Old 05-25-2013, 06:43 PM

Oh what a wonderful design Tracey! I love it. That is going to be well loved for sure

Well today Jaba (Jan) showed me the pics of the possible home for us. OMG I am in three times heaven. Praying this works out and knowing its so very much the right next move for us. I can have a couple chickens even! and maybe a duck too! and corals in back which Jan might use for a couple cows. I have loved cows since I was a very little girl. I used to tell my mother when I grew up and was RICH I would give her a cow. everyone laughed at me. Rich and you buy her a cow? I was teased for years and years yet it was the best gift I could imagine giving. I loved sitting out on a farmland fence and just staring at them.. so peaceful. So this is what I am hoping for with all my heart. A wonderful possible dream. If its meant to be it will be. and my art work? it would fit in so perfectly. Cows, cowboys.. western gun prints.. oh yeah.. my heart has always been country. I promise if she gets this we will post pics of all our cojoined critters! my eggs, her veggies, her cows.. my .. um.. baked goods with all those eggs.. um.. good looks? o no cant go there ok working on the rest but its coming to me surely it is!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:02 PM

Dear Lebrat...my fingers and all my needles are crossed hoping you will soon have the home of your dreams. My partner's TR is slowly coming toghether. I save all kinds of pictures of quilts as all of you probably do also. Anyhow, one just popped out at me today and said...make me into a TR. Sooo...I printed off a copy of the picture and am slowly figuring out the construction. Hope TheMamaHauser likes it. Will give you a sneak peak of some of the fabrics. I know they aren't too summery but stars will have to be as close to patriotic as she gets. :-) Stars in summer night sky...stars when fireworks go off... it works! :-)
Attached Thumbnails combo2-large-.jpg  
Old 05-25-2013, 08:40 PM

Table runner is quilted!!! All that is left is the binding tomorrow!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 04:31 AM

Oh a high five for Yosemitesa everyone! tada she is speedy Gonzales here.. now to light a fire under the other 34 people in the swap lol

Sandy love your fabrics especially that blue/black print oh dear think its one I had wished for online.. now I can wish it into life right here! Kelly I think will truly like that. I know I would.

well the house maybe a bust but there are others and there still is hope the man will come down a bit on his wishful pricing. I will do some wishfull lowering of that price line if not.. keep looking. Atleast I have a place to land while we search which is a tremendous gift in itself.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:27 AM
Power Poster

Elisabrat, I am praying things work out just right for you.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:28 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by queenof2802 View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415123[/ATTACH]

These pictures do not do Elisabrat's work justice!!! I love them. Thanks sooo much. I plan to make coasters with the FQs bonus.

These are so pretty.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Power Poster

Kiffie I am anxious to see how yours turn out. Pretty colors.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Power Poster

Very nice Tracey.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:35 AM
Power Poster

Nice fabrics Sandy.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:26 AM

As long as I have a bed to sleep in, a bathroom to shower in.. and somewhere my cats are safe until I can find home again I am lucky. So I am lucky still and dialysis close by (that is an important lucky lol). I will be sending out emails for progress reports.. sorry if its a pain in the .. I just cant have anyone left behind in my swaps. That is not tolerable. sorry wench in me finds it no ok so if your on the road to all is good don't worry if your not even beyond conception .. worry! Time slips away way too fast and excuses come into play and feelings get hurt. I am working to avoid that if possible.