Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013 >

Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013

Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013

Old 09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Power Poster

Here is a definition of quickening:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quickening
Old 09-11-2013, 05:03 AM

Finished the stitching on appliques! Yeah! Now to sandwich & quilt.
Here's just a section.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 09-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Power Poster

Love what I see so far, MNT! I love red high heels!
Old 09-20-2013, 10:00 AM

Getting so close to the swap day. I have not even done mine yet so may not make the list. We will see. If my allnighter gets that wholecloth done then I might be able to just relax and enjoy a small project again.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:01 AM

Mimi, that wallhanging is looking pretty. Love the red heels also.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Power Poster

Come on quiltermomma, you can do it!
peace
Old 09-20-2013, 09:04 PM

I'll be over in a little bit, lebrat! Thank you all for the congrats! In truth, my part of it was pretty much done about 10 yrs ago, but i have encouraged them to think in terms of a second one. Olivia lulu sat in my suitcase as i was trying to get packed. Would have loved to pull the zipper, "Look dear, she followed me home! Can i keep her? Her mother wouldn't have let me out of the house I'm sure. Lol. She will come visit and i will visit there, too. I have done zip this week. No cheerleaders, no stimulus package. Nothing!
Had my biopsy done today. I was a little surprised, they didn't cleanse the area. The dr just took a razor and sliced it off, ok, she did give me a shot but wasn't concerned that it still hurt. I have to keep it covered with gauze, no band aide. The elastic in my u.w. keeps the gauze in place. Sneaky way to make sure i wear undies, lol, rotflmfao! Obviously, they had been talking to my mom! Geese, you get in one little car crash with no undies on, and they hound you about it forever!!!!!lol!
This is the week i start, and finish , my wall hanging. I also want to do some handquilting before Tuesday to try and improve a little! They were very encouraging, and i am very slow and uneven, but it will improve! My daughter is sending an antique quilt from his grandmother's house, and she loves that it will have been worked on by both sides of the family. Have i mentioned that this seems to be THE ONE, so we can't ask about marriage, but we are blending our families. I am making halloween costumes for olivia Lala's dolls and a couple for some other little friends. I will post them on the " lives and loves of the 18" dolls" thread.. Drop by, there are some very cute outfits being made!
Ok, brat! Here i come! O, Mimi, looking very well done so far! Can't wait to see what people have made!!
Old 09-21-2013, 05:15 AM

I am not going to be able to get my wall hanging finished in time. Some personal issue have come up that have kept me from being able to work on my wall hanging. I hate not being able to finish a commitment but I have to take care of these issues. I am sorry for no being able to particpate.

Once things get better I will try to join in the next swap.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:20 AM

Nancia you can leave those panties at home if you want to I promise not to tell anyone (snicker snicker).. no cameras and oh can you pick that up for me I can't bend so well anymore.. click. nope not telling a soul. hope your biopsy comes out ok sheesh dr hatchet! ask for a new one next time or say LOOK BUD before he starts..

createfourpaws sorry you cant play this time but hoping life evens out enough for you that you do come back to us we will miss you

red heals? sunbonnet sue gone modern??
Old 09-22-2013, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
DM, That is both a really nice memory and very cool tab method for hang a quilt. I will have to give it a go on one of my WHs. Thanks so much for sharing and I'll look for a link, like you said. Thanks again.
peace
Here's the link to the thread where I posted it here:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/tutoria...ml#post6307636

I figured this was easier than worrying about remembering to keep it on my dropbox account.