Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Quote Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
    Marybeth and Leiladylei54, sorry, but you are not my sps this month, maybe I'll get one of you next month. SP another clue you like diet coke. I am going to a quilt retreat 14th-16th, so I guess I will have to mail the pkg early. I would like to make you something you collect, but not sure I will have the time.
    Well shucks,, I thought for sure it was me....the favorite Purple and not found of neutral colors. Guess I'm not the only one. I'll have to keep watching for hints.

Blog Entries
    LOL, and you lost me on the Diet Coke, I am a diet Pepsi girl, but since I am trying to give it up for good I don't drink much any more. Now only in a blue moon when I have lunch with the girls.

Well one of my packages is heading North in a few hours... I would be very glad to go with that package! But I will be headed there in about 6 more weeks! I just can't wait~ My Granddaughter will be 3 years old and I am so excited about spending a week with her and my Daughter. Oh and while I am at it her Zip adds up to 22 ! This will be a super Surprise SP, so really she is a SSSP... I love when I am so creative at 3 AM...

my sleep pattern is totally messed up! Yesterday We took my MIL to Dr to have surgery on her wrist (carpel Tunnel) and I didn't get any sleep, so last night I went to bed about 8PM Wide awake at 1AM... I have no idea how long it will be before my internal clock resets... But I am getting a lot of sewing done in the middle of the night!

Enjoy your day~ marybeth
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Well, I got the sp info I needed. Thank you. I'm not going to say which one of you I have for my sp, you'll know soon enough.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
    Well, I got the sp info I needed. Thank you. I'm not going to say which one of you I have for my sp, you'll know soon enough.
    You stink. Tell us NOW!!!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Going to the quilt shop today so will pick up something special for my SP.... and the package will go out on Monday.... and maybe get there by Wednesday....or I could take it to her.. LOL
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
    Going to the quilt shop today so will pick up something special for my SP.... and the package will go out on Monday.... and maybe get there by Wednesday....or I could take it to her.. LOL
    Ah, so Gail is your SP!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Nope Gail's not my SP but she does live close, a bit more then just a few miles and pretty much a bit of a drive...
    Rosemary

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels and homemade ornaments

Blog Entries
    Well that was so fun, I was filling my second SP box up and realized that there is an item on her list I have never heard of, so I ordered one for her and one for me. .. I am smart enough to know when I don't know something, only way you can learn is try it! Thanks SP you are teaching me and you don't even know me!

She lives East of me, in a "New" State, she has been on the boards a few years but doesn't post a lot, I think she has been doing the swaps a lot longer than I have, so not a newbie. We have the same brand of sewing machine but I have not heard of this model before.

We both like pinks, but you don't like my other favorite color... Have not been able to find out if she likes Gardening so I think I will take that stuff out and save for a different pal... I would hate to send this gardening stuff to someone who lives in a Apartment and doesn't even have a single houseplant!

Well I think I will go run and watch the sun rise~ oops almost forgot your Zip code total is 16

Marybeth

To my sp , I know you and have talked to you ,should narrow it down alot. Lol. We like the same colors and i'd so love to have your animal.you live in a heated state and your zip adds to A WHOPING 19......I hope you like what Ill send as I cherrish each and every delivery I recieve. Well off to dotors and maybe the lqs hehe,gatta get ya something . Quilty Hugs Joejoe31

Joejoe~was wondering how you're doing and if you were back home from the hospital yet....I was ready to post that so far there haven't been any clues that pertain to me and POOF....All of yours do!! Hope that all goes well at the doctor and that you're feeling better.
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Ok, SP, your whatzis, hoosis and favorite candy are all packed. My sweet Ray, the ever hunting caught a snake last night, it was only a baby snake tho, what do ya think, shall I include it for you, SP??? And no my SP is NOT Kyrstyna, the ever craving of all animals

As soon as I write your note and print out the label, it's off for you. And it's going to a state where some of the more frequent posters on this month's thread live...and where I lived for a while as a kid. HHHmmm, Lori seems to like to hook me up with folks from this state and the one next to it.

BTW, Lori, thinking about you and hoping your move isn't too much for you.

Blog Entries
    And out the door it goes ... two hints ... maybe three ...
    Going south although it's North
    Plays with rocks but no sticks
    9405 5036 9930 0131 9686 36

Unless, of course, I have no SP this month and made the whole thing up!
    Krystyna

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    And out the door it goes ... two hints ... maybe three ...
    Going south although it's North
    Plays with rocks but no sticks
    9405 5036 9930 0131 9686 36

Unless, of course, I have no SP this month and made the whole thing up!
    Didn't your momma teach you it's not nice to tease..

Blog Entries
    I am going to post 2 hints. One for my secret pal and the second hint will be for Charles secret pal

For my secret pal.....

Your first name is the same as my sisters Middle name. You live in a state my husband lived in when he was being treated for his disability from the Military. You have cats and you like to Machine Embroider. Your package is just going a couple states away. 03110240000125435229

For Charles secret pal.....better known as Swampfox.....here is your hint...
    Your name reminds me of a little boy on a TV show from back when he was a little boy....You DO NOT like sour candy....so you should really really love the candy that he sent you!!! And he says that if you were smart....you would open your package when your alone or your kids and hubby (if you have them) will take them away and eat it all up. And this package is going clean across the united states!!!! 03110240000125435236
    There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by susansomethings View Post
    Didn't your momma teach you it's not nice to tease..
    No. She told me that teasing builds character.
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Package one is finished! I sure hope she likes to Garden, other wise I am... hummmmm, maybe I should wait! Do you like to garden SP?????
    Yes!!! So don't send this to Krystyna, who hates Gardening. She only likes canning.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    Yes!!! So don't send this to Krystyna, who hates Gardening. She only likes canning.
    It is true. I only love weeding. Weeding the garden continuously is so much fun. It is even more fun when it is really hot and humid out and there are cute little biting bugs everywhere. I wish I could share the fun with YOU! Oh, I guess I could spare some. Come on over and I'll save you a few teeny tiny weeds.
    XOXO,
    Thomasina Sawyer
    Krystyna

One of my two packages went out today. It went to one of the M states and the zip adds up to 23. You should have it on Monday!
    Brenda

I was hopping it was for me 'cause I am North of you but my zip did not add up

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    LOL, and you lost me on the Diet Coke, I am a diet Pepsi girl, but since I am trying to give it up for good I don't drink much any more. Now only in a blue moon when I have lunch with the girls.

Well one of my packages is heading North in a few hours... I would be very glad to go with that package! But I will be headed there in about 6 more weeks! I just can't wait~ My Granddaughter will be 3 years old and I am so excited about spending a week with her and my Daughter. Oh and while I am at it her Zip adds up to 22 ! This will be a super Surprise SP, so really she is a SSSP... I love when I am so creative at 3 AM...

my sleep pattern is totally messed up! Yesterday We took my MIL to Dr to have surgery on her wrist (carpel Tunnel) and I didn't get any sleep, so last night I went to bed about 8PM Wide awake at 1AM... I have no idea how long it will be before my internal clock resets... But I am getting a lot of sewing done in the middle of the night!

Enjoy your day~ marybeth
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    One of my two packages went out today. It went to one of the M states and the zip adds up to 23. You should have it on Monday!
    WAHHOOOOO! I'm EXCITED!!!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post

For Charles secret pal.....better known as Swampfox.....here is your hint...
    Your name reminds me of a little boy on a TV show from back when he was a little boy....You DO NOT like sour candy....so you should really really love the candy that he sent you!!! And he says that if you were smart....you would open your package when your alone or your kids and hubby (if you have them) will take them away and eat it all up. And this package is going clean across the united states!!!! 03110240000125435236
    Well, that sure sounds like me... last box (or the one before) everyone emptied my SP box before I got to see what was for ME! Husband, kid, dog... they all claimed things and left me with the wrapper. Lucky for me, I have about 23 minutes each day that is kid-less and husband-less, at least M-F. The doggy, well... she is my shadow.
    Mischief Managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    WAHHOOOOO! I'm EXCITED!!!
    Dare I ask why?
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a clue for me!!!!

We shall see.

[QUOTE=Airwick156;5497731]I am going to post 2 hints. One for my secret pal and the second hint will be for Charles secret pal

For my secret pal.....

Your first name is the same as my sisters Middle name. You live in a state my husband lived in when he was being treated for his disability from the Military. You have cats and you like to Machine Embroider. Your package is just going a couple states away. 03110240000125435229
    Louise - Ya-ya to Zachary April 13 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world. Also collect handmade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Blog Entries
    Well I went ahead and mailed both packages, I thought of hanging on and waiting until what I ordered gets here, but it might take a week or more to get here and it will fit into an envelope so I will mail it when it gets in!

My first package went North, and it will be a big surprise! 03121430000100073962

The second Package went to The home of the other Giants. I decided to wait on the gardening stuff as I want to make sure it goes to the right home. I can tell you this for sure, I am cleaning out my sewing room and have sent out quite a bit of fabric~ and my maiden name is the same as your first name! 03121430000100073979

have a good one ladies, I am still waiting on my clues?

Blog Entries
    sewing and shopping is done. everything in the box except some small incidentals that I am waiting for. will mail as soon as thet arrive.

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast