Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd! >

Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd!

Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd!

Old 01-28-2015, 02:54 AM

TOOMANYUFO's,
I saw on the news, seems y'all are getting hammered...please stay safe and warm! I bet Kitty and her friends will be safe at post office til you get there...
Kif
Old 01-28-2015, 08:21 AM

Jaba will do. if I lose it and forget someone remind me! send me a PM saying she is in so I can put her in the sign up list group for sure! I do know Jaba does not like much novelty fabrics so if you get her try to remember this. she loves pretty seasonal and holiday fabrics but not cutsie frogs with valentines or leprechauns with shamrocks. just shamrocks is enough I am thinking

now.. if you have not gotten over to sign up for next months swap do it now. I am going to finish everything up this weekend due to surgery next week. no leg and no arm use for a month scares me a bit. I can type with one hand. ugh really slowly not my style at all! I will be here so no worries but just not so much and not so long. I think this is going to be a fun time for me. so make it up and have a great time here and post lots of pictures and chat away so I know your alive!! I will sign on and say hi and run and you will know I am alive too. it works for all of us! yippee!
Old 01-28-2015, 08:33 AM

Kiffee we are still getting snow and we did get hammered. I hope to get the mail today, if I do I'll post a picture of Hello kitty. The wind isn't as bad now. Thanks to all that have been concerned. I probably will not do the swap next month, since my FIL is sick in the hospital.
Old 01-28-2015, 03:32 PM

I just received the most awesome pkg from Kiffie. She is a very talented lady. She made me what I wanted most a Hello Kitty MR and also sent me a Valentine MR. She sent me a great bunch of goodies and went out of her way to locate the special kitty fabric. She went above and beyond. Her workmanship is very good. I can't say enough on how great of a partner she has been.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 01-28-2015, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
I just received the most awesome pkg from Kiffie. She is a very talented lady. She made me what I wanted most a Hello Kitty MR and also sent me a Valentine MR. She sent me a great bunch of goodies and went out of her way to locate the special kitty fabric. She went above and beyond. Her workmanship is very good. I can't say enough on how great of a partner she has been.
OOOOOOOOOOH, is that Dianna Marcum fabric with the patchwork and the kitties? Love it whoever it is!

Awesome swap, Kiffie. What a great job you did. This has been a terrific month of swaps. Kif, you outdid yourself!
Old 01-28-2015, 07:48 PM

TOOMANYUFO'S, I absolutely love the Hello Kitty mug rug that Kiffie made you! What's not to love about Hello Kitty?!? The fabric she included is sooo cool.

Jan
Old 01-28-2015, 08:09 PM

Great package toomanyufos!! Kiffie did an awesome job! So many cool mug rugs to look at this swap. I can't wait to see mine, I think it should arrive any day now so stoked!
Old 01-29-2015, 03:52 AM

Kiffie -- you made a package of awesomeness!
Old 01-29-2015, 04:57 AM

The Kifster did it again. Love everything about the package!!!
Old 01-29-2015, 05:00 AM

I also forgot to mention Kiffie sent some beautiful charm squares of Valentine fabric. She is a great swap partner.