Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd! >

Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd!

Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd!

Old 01-01-2015, 06:19 PM

Brat just sent my info again,I sent it the 26th of Dec guess you missed it.But I'm in again USA only please.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:57 AM

ok drum roll here is the beginning list of partners! to those I miss if your name is not here please send me a note saying so. I will pare you up immediately! I make mistakes once again being agast.. human, so please forgive me in advance. its not a slight against you its simply opening too pages thinking ok these two can go together and then going back to the other page .. and back and forth I go. I miss people. yikes. it happens. so knock me up would you and I will promise to get you on this list. one day at a time is how I go about it!

drum roll please.............. THE MUG RUG VALENTINE SWAP IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED TO NEW SIGN UPS. IF YOU SIGNED UP AND ARENT ON THIS LIST PM IMMEDIATELY. SURELY YOUR NOT ALONE AND WILL PAIR YOU UP IMMEDIATELY!

Kiffie2413 and Toomanyufo's
oneteapot and ljdugas31 (one tea pot CAN ONLY RECEIVE SUGAR FREE ITEMS!!)
nanakathy55 and nelco
Caroline Paj and Miz Melly (note international shipping here to Miz Melly)
dee1245 and Sandra-P
rwquilts and Juanitabean
sewred and suern
Jaba and Jan Rutherford
mimim and Jeanne 49
dabbler312 and difergie
whigrose and patchesnposies(no candy for her please)
cuppy and klaws
crqltr and Ms Grace
Krisb and Rosemary Attaway
terriamn and dfleker
trishb and lynnie
berryberry and vitality
ctyyankee and cheesehead
oksewnsew and Jan Rutherford
podunk princess and letsquilt

if you have been left off let me know! I will add you immediately! I am not pared up yet saved myself for just this occasion! ok.. now please write to your partner. get them to respond to you! ask them what they like don't like, what allergies they might have if any and also get to know them. its a great way to find new friends who quilt here. remember this is not a perfectly done valentines its a valentine made with love. some are great at it some are learning. please be accepting of what you receive. its truly the thought here that does count. be creative! if you find out a little extra about your partner like they love.... turtles! or the mountains or eating bon bons .. well that should help you make a perfect valentines. its not about how much you spend. its about the thought. fabric is the most wonderful way you could please a quilter but it appears also with some well.. candy is not a bad thought either. have fun ladies and let the fun.. begin!
Old 01-02-2015, 06:59 AM

if you want your partners mailing/wishes list write and I will send it to you some put anything some put I love purple or other little tidbits so ask away.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:40 AM

Brat, I do have a question - is Jan Rutherford doing 2 mugrugs? Didn't know if it was a boo-boo or she IS doing 2....
Old 01-02-2015, 08:33 AM

I already PM'd my partner ctyyankee!

Jan
Old 01-02-2015, 08:59 AM

I sent a note to Whigrose, too! I can't wait to hear from her!
Old 01-02-2015, 10:10 AM

I've contacted JuanitaBean and looking forward to getting to know her and get going on her mug rug! Fun!!
Old 01-02-2015, 10:12 AM

Jan did indeed ask to do two mug rug swaps but thank you so much for asking. I appreciate it since my brain is on sometimers mode a lot these days. sometime I remember things sometimes I don't. so its never a dumb question to ask me to recheck things. its a reminder that's all

I love you truly.. truly..... I sing this out loud and with true conviction. ok I sing out of tune, and the last one comes out more like trueeeeeeelllllleeeeee but it means the same thing. the dogs and cats look at me in sheer disgust when this happens but hey.. things happen! I sing! I hope everyone finds their partners respond to them in short order. it will make sewing something they will love that much easier. ANYONE who wants the partners information now while they wait to connect with them let me know. I can send it to you with any words of preference they have asked for! just saying.. its easier than mailing out all of the notices I received. so if I don't hear from you perhaps you have already written your partner. don't forget to let them know preferences and things you CAN NOT HAVE. be it candy, or perhaps you only like sour candy just say so! save them the time and money from buying what you wont use. of course we all know other people who will gladly steal your treats so you could always put them out and watch them eat YOUR gifts.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:05 PM

Linda,I just sent you a note,you left me off the list.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:42 PM

Just sent Ms Grace a pm...can't wait to see all the pictures posted!