Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Road Runners Round Robin 2013/2014 >

Road Runners Round Robin 2013/2014

Road Runners Round Robin 2013/2014

Old 12-16-2013, 06:09 PM

Teresa gotta go find my papers you should have it. You have Jan's quilt right???
Old 12-16-2013, 06:09 PM

thinking that was the last one I sent out
Old 12-16-2013, 06:52 PM

I have not received Jan's quilt Brat. When did you send it? I only have Miriam's RWB at this point.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:25 AM

last week probably thur or Friday priority mail ..

I received a marvelous little snack pack from Sandy yesterday to help me through the holidays. I will be waddling and if my pants don't fit any longer its all your fault. She sent a bit of home made fudge and some home made granola which I had for breakfast this morning.. omg its delicious!! the dh hit that fudge soon as he got home while he waited for his dinner to be served. I will very much enjoy the tea when the snow hits later tonight so thank you so very much for the beautiful surprise. I loved every single bit of it your so very sweet Sandy big hugs!
Old 12-17-2013, 07:07 AM

Brat don't panic yet. Mail has been slow lately. I'll let yo know as soon as Jans package arrives....promise.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:19 AM

I sent 2 packages last week to OK, 1 made it in 4 days, the other one still isn't there and they went to the same town.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:07 PM

Brat, you are welcome for the little package. That is why I only sent you a small one...the fudge is too good. I created my own recipe way back in the 70's because every recipe I tried used odd portions with stuff left over. I thought that was stupid so I made up my own recipe that uses whole sticks of butter and whole jars of marshmallow creme etc. So far, it has worked out well for making it no matter where I have lived...Colorado-Nebraska and now Idaho. Brat, I ordered a couple 1/2 yd pieces from E-quilter to use for my round of your quilt top. I had absolutely nothing in my stash that worked well with your colors. I really like ordering from them because their design wall is so cool plus I can find just the color I need and the swatches seem to be really good representations of the actual colors. I am excited to get them so I can start in on yours. Then it will be off to my cat quilt. Did you all like my 'use of scraps' posting? We haven't had much snow and temps have been really nice these past few days so I am enjoying every minute. Happy quilting everyone.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:01 PM

oh I loved your ideas. You have so many! I love seeing all the wonderful things that can be made with what I one time called garbage. In fact until I met you I always tossed those pieces. Now I give them away to those who will use them. I have so many less than f4's stacked up waiting for me to get cutting and start sewing. I say scrappy quilt but it scares the heck out of me. I piled them all nicely in a color stacked way and I think it looks really pretty. LOL ok its fabric of course it looks pretty (grin). I too love that website. I want some of this, some of that.. wish they had bigger pics without having to clic on each one.. and their prices vary some are not too bad. Never ordered however just ogled. Didn't I send you a blue butterfly fabric or the silver blue fabric to use with it???
Old 12-18-2013, 03:04 PM

Teresa, can you give me a ring? I would love to chat with you regarding your next round its all pulled out on the table and I wonder what to do .... so help me out! thanks!!! if you need my number PM but think you might have it already. thanks!

Jan, you know they send everything from here by donkey. it takes forever sigh..

twinrivers: where are you? so ever silent!!! How are you doing?? We miss you!!!
Old 12-18-2013, 04:03 PM

I'm here Linda, just lurking in the shadows.... Had a bit of a problem with the eye surgeries, still on prednisone and trying to focus long enough to get through the workday. Too much strain to sew very much still. Don't get me wrong - it was worth it, but just taking a long time to recover properly. New glasses in January (fingers crossed). Ate all my fudge and didn't share. heh heh heh.... Anyone joining the 2014 quilt for quilters besides me??