Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   2017 UFO Challenge of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/2017-ufo-challenge-month-t284858.html)

rryder 05-08-2017 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by wildyard (Post 7819615)
Rob, for those two you can't choose between, you can do the basket/monkey thing and toss it here for us to choose for you. LOL Give them each a number, name or letter and we will vote for you! You see how good we are at that.

I may do that for next Month Linda, I'm getting down to ones that take more effort to complete-- either because of more challenging design problems to solve, or they need repair work before I can really get back to work on them... And then there are those that I've simply lost interest in.... I am doing pretty good at finishing at least one UFO before allowing myself to start anything new, But I've got one long term project and several collaborative WIPs all going on right now which are in danger of becoming UFOs if I can't keep them moving along! not to mention the frustration of having new ideas that I really want to try out--- but then,that's how I ended up with so many UFOs to begin with:rolleyes:

Rob:sew::sew::sew::sew::sew::sew:

Grinch 05-08-2017 03:51 AM

Beautiful, Jaba!!

joe'smom 05-08-2017 05:25 AM

Beautiful finishes, jaba! It's good to have you back!

QuilterMomma 05-08-2017 08:12 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Isnt that the truth Rob. That is how mine get going, I loose interest, come up to something not sure how to do, and then a bright new shiny project comes to view. This is what I call the "Squirrel Syndrome".

Here is the baby quilt finished with the other baby items I made for the couple. Glad to see this UFO done. Now you can see how cute it was. [ATTACH=CONFIG]572763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]572764[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]572765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]572766[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]572767[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]572768[/ATTACH]I just think the bibs and booties were fun to make. I am going to make more bibs to have as easy baby gifts. Using up the scrap minkie fabric from the backings of quilts I have made.

Sophie2 05-08-2017 09:12 AM

QM, your baby items are so very cute. Lucky baby!

anne2016 05-08-2017 09:15 AM

The quilt and booties are cute but the bibs are just adorable! So soft and pretty. Lucky couple and lucky baby!

letawellman 05-08-2017 09:26 AM

OMG, QuilterMomma!! How cute are those baby gifts!?!?! I'm sure the parents love these!!

I've been out awhile, between losing a job, then finding a job, then that one getting cancelled, and putting in our garden, and quilting several customer quilts, and so on... I am woefully behind on finishing UFO's.

But I DID finish one this weekend!! I need to a picture taken while the day is pretty.

I've been going back thru the posts, and I'm loving all the finishes!! Good job everyone!! I feel like I've let everyone down this time around, but, well... life happens, right? So, let me finish my lunch and see if I can steal a minute to take that pic of my one-and-only UFO finish for this year.

QuilterMomma 05-08-2017 10:25 AM

Leta, you let no one down. Life does happen and remember, this is to help us finish things, not an obligation. No worries. Come put my garden in.

the bibs were fun to do. Love my embroidery machine.

Sync 05-08-2017 12:00 PM

QuilterMomma, that is a nice baby quilt and the booties and bibs are adorable.

Kassaundra 05-08-2017 12:04 PM

QM great baby quilt.