Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-04-2011, 09:10 AM

I am going to delve into the mugrug world and am looking for something tomake that isn't to hard any thoughts or helpful hints out there?
    Old 09-04-2011, 09:18 AM
    Swap Hosts

http://tipnut.com/mug-rugs/
    Old 09-04-2011, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    This is the pm I sent to wandercreek after she asked about the 2 packages:

To: wanderingcreek (all from/all to)
    Subject: Packages

You will do noting about the extra package but enjoy it and remember that we are all thinking of you and sending loving thoughts your way. You are in a very tough place right now and anything that we can do for you should just be accepted with an open heart in the nature of how it was sent to you. Hugs to you and prayers going out for you and your family. We are all thinking of you everyday. Hang on to that and know that you are not alone. Hugs, Lori and the crew.
    Perfect answer Lori. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for wanderingcreek.
    Old 09-04-2011, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Thank you they have alot of choices!
    Old 09-04-2011, 10:06 AM
    Swap Hosts

Yep. And now that my living room / dining room has a new floor and is clutter free for the moment, I am thinking of making some!
    But first I am going to make some napkin rings for my sister to thank her for hosting us during the evacuation.

http://www.katiedo.com/FSLAndFilledNapkinRingsITH.html

Aren't they pretty?
    Old 09-04-2011, 10:20 AM

This is the pm I sent to wandercreek after she asked about the 2 packages:

To: wanderingcreek (all from/all to)
    Subject: Packages

You will do noting about the extra package but enjoy it and remember that we are all thinking of you and sending loving thoughts your way. You are in a very tough place right now and anything that we can do for you should just be accepted with an open heart in the nature of how it was sent to you. Hugs to you and prayers going out for you and your family. We are all thinking of you everyday. Hang on to that and know that you are not alone. Hugs, Lori and the crew.
    Nice Lori....I hope she feels our love!!!
    Old 09-04-2011, 10:22 AM

OK I think that maybe I should be do a commercial about this is your brain on drugs....I have just now finished the complete swap and triple checked it and found many many MANY mistakes. They are all corrected now and I am sorry fot the pms flying all day to different people. I am shopping for a wig tomorrow, hope they are having some sales. All the mistakes were mine and everyone is taken care of now. If I hadn't checked so many times further down the line it would have been SO BAD!! Thank you all for your offers to help and switch secret pals. It should be smooth sailing now. It was not the number of swappers this month but my mental state. I have fallen in love with spread sheets they are the only thing that saved what little sanity I have left. I am so ready to enjoy the hints and fun now!!! But in a funny way I am proud of myself for getting it right even though it took so long!!
    So grateful Lori for all your hard work....close to 200 swaps would be a daunting task for anybody!! Know that you are so loved and appreciated for working so hard for us!! :-) :-) :-)
    Old 09-04-2011, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by MDMPanther
    OK I think that maybe I should be do a commercial about this is your brain on drugs....I have just now finished the complete swap and triple checked it and found many many MANY mistakes. They are all corrected now and I am sorry fot the pms flying all day to different people. I am shopping for a wig tomorrow, hope they are having some sales. All the mistakes were mine and everyone is taken care of now. If I hadn't checked so many times further down the line it would have been SO BAD!! Thank you all for your offers to help and switch secret pals. It should be smooth sailing now. It was not the number of swappers this month but my mental state. I have fallen in love with spread sheets they are the only thing that saved what little sanity I have left. I am so ready to enjoy the hints and fun now!!! But in a funny way I am proud of myself for getting it right even though it took so long!!
    So grateful Lori for all your hard work....close to 200 swaps would be a daunting task for anybody!! Know that you are so loved and appreciated for working so hard for us!! :-) :-) :-)
    What she said!:D
    Old 09-04-2011, 12:22 PM

They are really lovely think I will order so I can make some for Christmas presents. Thanks.

PS How do you get a clutter free house????

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Yep. And now that my living room / dining room has a new floor and is clutter free for the moment, I am thinking of making some!
    But first I am going to make some napkin rings for my sister to thank her for hosting us during the evacuation.

http://www.katiedo.com/FSLAndFilledNapkinRingsITH.html

Aren't they pretty?
    Old 09-04-2011, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
    I tried posting last night, but error occurred. I listed green as my favorite color and Moda. I guess too many of us like the same thing and this stalking is too difficult for me. I figure I will have to hire the professionals. Candi what do you charge by the hr? Candi enjoy Maine. My father was born in Cape Elizabeth. He grew up played in Two Lights, his grandmother was the wife of a lighthouse keeper.
    In the late 50's, Early 60's my family moved downeast, where my g-grandmother was originally from. I live about 1 1/2 hrs east of Bar Harbor. The untouched part of Maine.
    :lol: I will stalk for you for chocolate my friend. We had a great day in Maine, started at Fort Williams Park and biked about 30 miles to visit four beaches and three light houses, and finished it off with some lobster rolls, yum. We spent a good bit of time in Acadia, would love to go back. Where east of Bar Harbor? Like northeast? I love the state of Maine(in the summer,lol) .