Boom 30 - Autumn

Old 10-03-2023, 04:10 PM

TG, you do love those little embellishments, don't you. I have quite a collection from the Birthday Swap packages over the years. Such pretty use of the batiks. Sure to add loveliness to Have4's quilt top.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:36 PM

TG, love your blocks for Hav and Reba. Cute little charms!

I'm back from a long weekend at the cabin with the family. The grands were there but the oldest one, almost 4, is a bit of a terror when she doesn’t get her way. I had to keep quiet about a lot she did to avoid being “that” MIL. Good heavens though, she’s walking all over her parents. I can’t believe it! She doesn’t pull most of her stunts with DH and I because we set boundaries and she’s smart enough to know it. I hope her parents wise up soon.

Reminder that we have many weeks ahead of us yet but if you are finishing up, you can go ahead and ship to me when you’re ready. Don’t forget all 19 packages and to include return shipping money of $8.80 (if you didn’t prepay shipping) or a prepaid label. No checks or PayPal or Venmo.

Have a good rest of your week.

Last edited by Janice McC; 10-03-2023 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Power Poster

Stunning blocks travelinggrandma. I love the heart and 2 stars. I assume the stars are paper pieced? Well done.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:59 AM

TG beautiful blocks and love your little charms.

Almost 7 AM here and still pitch dark. Hubby and I walk first thing in the morning but now we wait till it’s light. Sewbiz it’s supposed to cool down here by the weekend.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
We are back in NH. And couldn't wait to sew. I finished Reba's sewing block that I had started before I left. I am including some sew on items you can put on if you want.
Just love this block and the little charms! Thank you so much!
Old 10-04-2023, 03:05 PM

I need to shop this weekend for some sashing material and then I will post the dinosaur quilt. I love having blocks to fall back on when needed. booms are the best
Old 10-05-2023, 01:55 PM
Power Poster

Here are two more blocks, for Terri and Hav, that are both AnglePlay blocks. These are my last until the dragon fabric arrives from Spoonflower. Hope you ladies like these crazy blocks!
Attached Thumbnails img_e3858.jpg   img_3859.jpg  
Old 10-05-2023, 02:10 PM

Default Blocks

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Here are two more blocks, for Terri and Hav, that are both AnglePlay blocks. These are my last until the dragon fabric arrives from Spoonflower. Hope you ladies like these crazy blocks!
Love love your angle Play blocks. Especially mine. I sure wish I remembered where I bought my fabric would love to purchase more and use this for my car camping
Old 10-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Power Poster

I am home for one day and then off to wine country, camping with a group, for the weekend. I sewed the whole day Monday and got for half the blocks all the smaller triangles sewn together and pressed. It was really nice with the ocean breeze and view. Now I need to find a block of time to put the larger pieces together.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:07 PM
Power Poster

Enjoy your time camping, Anna!