Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-01-2009, 05:19 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
Tru....gasp...you are going to harm Duckie too????? What kind of evil person are you???? I am southern and I though peaches were sweet...you know like "Georgia Peaches"????? :roll: Well, you are just plain scary! I'm thinking Shadow needs to just put you in a group of your own next year!

I'm not worried about my little mousie friend in my sewing room, she knows where she can get comfy, put up her teeny tiny little mousie feet, and relax. I better invite Ducky too....come on over Ducky...I'll pull the kiddie pool in the sewing room for you. You'll both be safe with me. :D
hee hee hee, think we need a good recipe for some Peach JAM! :lol:
Oh Patti, putting up my little Mousie feet sounds great, I had to scamper here, all the way. I was gonna catch a ride on Mortimer, Ninnie's great Dane, but seems he was busy with some pumpkins and a photo shoot* :wink:
Ducky's coming? This is going to turn into a paaarrrrty! Wait till she wraps her bill around some of your yummy southern cooking! We may never leave...at least not until the coast is clear...that Melatonin I slipped to the Peach, doesn't last long.
She's probably on the lookout for us, now :shock:
Santa, are you keeping notes? :?:
Old 11-01-2009, 05:20 AM
Power Poster

Hello, 9-1-1? I want to report a Peach on the loose! :shock: :wink:
Old 11-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing
I need help. :?

Do we put our names INSIDE the package only, so that it is a surprise until opening day?

By the way...What's the deal with all of you who are so organized that you've already mailed to your partner? I'm still pondering what I am going to send :shock: and heading out shortly for my second day of shopping! :D I thought I got to extend the fun right up until November 14th!
Ditto about the pondering on the gift. I have my fq's and I've looked in different shops for something(s) that would be unique. Haven't seen anything that leaps out at me yet. Soon........very soon.

Sandpat, thank you for your kind offer. I'm packing my little suitcase with my blankie and clothes right now. :D
I have a nice gift planned, but still pondering on one aspect of it...
Rest is ready and a waiting! I sure hope my SS receiver likes it. I'd sure like to keep it, when finished :mrgreen:
Old 11-01-2009, 05:25 AM
Power Poster

Peachy! Oh Peachy! I have arranged for some of Santa's elves to put a tracking on you...especially after me and Ducky dug up a pair of overall's in your rose garden :roll:
Your gonna be on Santa's naughty list if you don't watch out...better not be pouting either :lol:
Old 11-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

so little mousie you need a good peach recipe if i have to go i would like it to be as peach melba. vanilla ice cream on top of a warm peach dripping with raspberry sauce. but who ever would eat it i hope they have heart burn the rest of the day. POOH TO YOU MISS MOUSE!!!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Banned

I am so excited........ I got part of the gift yesterday and my theme is working out perfectly. It isn't really Christmasy as I do not know if my person celebrates the holiday. I will wrap it today. Yesterday I finished part of what I was making today I will make the rest. the FQ are ready to go all folded neatly and tied in a bow. It is a nice bright cold day in Ohio a perfect sewing day. I hope I get done what I have planned for the day. It is November 1st so there is 43 days to go (I think) :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 11-01-2009, 08:19 AM

This is the makings of a children's book. "The Battle Between Little Miss Mousie and the Peach".
Old 11-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ducky
This is the makings of a children's book. "The Battle Between Little Miss Mousie and the Peach".
The funny part is we are friends who met through the forum an e-mail each other every once in awhile.

Now for the important part I can't get the lyric's to the kids song Froggy Went A Courtin out of my head the last 2 days. It is driving me crazy the song goes something like this.....

Mr Froggy went a courtin he did ride ahum ahum
Mr Froggy went a courtin he did ride ahum ahum

Then it was something like he asked Miss Mouse will you marry me

so Miss Mousie and Miss Patti with your frog you are stuck in my brain thanks
Old 11-01-2009, 09:48 AM

Still a pondering what to do for my SS gift - gotta get on the ball!! I want it to be so special, better get started, just a little delayed.

I would hide Mousie and Ducky!! Doesn't sound like fun at all!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 09:52 AM

Mine is here -- HOORAY!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!!

I hope my partner is patient..I'm still gathering.