Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell >

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Old 08-31-2011, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Okay gang I am going to let you know that I am probably be out of the shop for a while. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I am thinking I am going to be admitted to the hospital for this infection they can't figure out Billy
I'm sorry you are not doing so well. We will miss you, but are glad you are taking care of yourself. I'm going to think positive and expect they will figure out how to conquer your problems and you will be healthy and happy soon.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:30 PM

Okay gang I am going to let you know that I am probably be out of the shop for a while. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I am thinking I am going to be admitted to the hospital for this infection they cant figure out. I am being really honest I feel like I am dying. I am covered from head to toe with sores and I can not even take a shower without crying in shear agony. I am eating Lortab 10's like they are candy 4 every 4 hours and can not do anything but lie down.

I just hope I can come out of this but I have accepted the fact that I might not and I am okay with it. I had 45 good years on this planet and had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends. But I am so tired of being in pain and suffering its not even funny.

Billy
If they can't figure it out by now they need to admit you at least to get the pain under control and work out what is wrong. I'll be thinking and praying for you.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:33 PM

I really don't NEED another machine, I already have a 99 and a 185, but this one on CL is only $25 (or B/O) and comes with a cabinet that fits a 99. I'm talking myself out of calling. Someone from Western NY please call and rescue it and save me from myself!

http://rochester.craigslist.org/atq/2536165580.html
Old 08-31-2011, 06:34 PM

I just hope I can come out of this but I have accepted the fact that I might not and I am okay with it. I had 45 good years on this planet and had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends. But I am so tired of being in pain and suffering its not even funny.

Billy
Billy, I'm sorry that you're feeling so down! I have faith that you'll be fine...
Old 08-31-2011, 06:34 PM

Billy, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Get some rest and let your body do what it knows how to which is heal and let the doctors do what they know how to do which is facilitate that healing. I pray that they find a way to alleviate the pain.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by deplaylady
I really don't NEED another machine, I already have a 99 and a 185, but this one on CL is only $25 (or B/O) and comes with a cabinet that fits a 99. I'm talking myself out of calling. Someone from Western NY please call and rescue it and save me from myself!

CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a nice machine..nice cabinet....and it has a manual!
Old 08-31-2011, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee

CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a nice machine..nice cabinet....and it has a manual!
Now you are not helping! I've already starting thinking where in the world I could put it! (And where I could hide it for a bit until I could tell DH I have had it for a while...) See the effect you all are having on me! Thing is - I know it's a great machine (I have the 99k13 in the bentwood case), and it IS hard to find the cabinets...
Old 08-31-2011, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee

Now you are not helping! I've already starting thinking where in the world I could put it! (And where I could hide it for a bit until I could tell DH I have had it for a while...) See the effect you all are having on me! Thing is - I know it's a great machine (I have the 99k13 in the bentwood case), and it IS hard to find the cabinets...
~crossing fingers behind my back~ I'm sorry... ~hanging head to hide the grin~ ;)
Old 08-31-2011, 06:59 PM

Billy, our thoughts are with you. I hope the doctors can find out the cause and get you back on track.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:04 PM

Im new to the board, but I should have my dad go buy the one near Rochester..I've really been looking for one.

What is this? http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...571805461.html

Is this a good find?

Sorry you are not doing well Billy:(