Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 AM
Power Poster

DublB ... like CarrieM, a very productive retreat, though it doesn't sound like there was much of either of the R+R's as part of the retreat!

Anael ... good to know the meds have helped Lil Isa! OOPs! forgot to send you the MB that I did. Will get that done later today, and if not, please remind me!

JanRN ... Looks like you need lots of {{{{HUGS}}}}, so hope that these help you some. A tough time for Poor Patches and tough decisions for you too. So sorry about your friend. I know you have been a big support to her through her struggles. Did you get any answers about the phone issues? You need your sleep, and that does not help!

OKSGlad ... good to know that DH is doing better and you are laid off! Though as a typical farmer, the challenge is that he will overdo and then!!!!!!! Or have you issued enough threats to him, to behave? Another nice pair of finished minis. And for such a good cause! Great pineapple from your cousin ... do you have her recruited yet for the QB?

MiraB ... oooooooooooh the butterfly quilting is looking ever so grand! As for your MB tease!!!!! So fun!!!!!!!!!! Must get mine packaged up and ready to post.

JanieW ... now that's one wonderful DS to take you for a coplimentary FART!!!!!!!!! I'll be anxiously waiting to hear/see what jumps into your arms !!!!!!!!!!

OKSGlad ... just saw that you posted while I read an posted ... I'm like you and have been opting for meander and stipple for safety. I really do need to go on to other things, just that I fear it not looking so good, and slip backwards!! I think we need some nudging from MiraB in the how to and confidence depts!

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-13-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:30 AM

I just want all of you to know that even I can't remember who has who in this mystery...I'm at work right now and I'm trying to but alas...I can't. This is the fun part!!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 09:09 AM

Hi all

IM BACK!!!!! lol thought you got rid of me huh?

I went to visit my parents for the weekend and my truck lost the trans.... so a two day trip turned into a 10 day trip! thank goodness it is now fixed! Im due at my sisters this weekend for some birthday fun
Old 03-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Power Poster

Oh just like a bad penny she shows up That's what I tell 4 yo when she yells "hi Grandma" as she enters the door. Good to hear from you DD
Old 03-13-2013, 12:15 PM

Are you saying, Honchey, that if we fail to receive a mystery block (or send one) you will not be able to track the missing one down? Suspense is growing. Hope Anael has a picture of everyone's block, so she can perhaps, straighten out the mess...if necessary. Those abroad will ship on the 15th and elsewhere inside the USA will ship on the 25th of March, unless USA is shipping is shipping to Canada or abroad then, it will ship on the 15th of March. We photograph the one we made and the photograph the one we receive....to post the one we received?

DD, we may sing 'On the road' again in the virtual RV and dedicate it to you...OKsewGlad how nice the 4 yr old comes in that often and feels so much at home in your house. Easter bunny goodies will be mailed late for dgd s this month. One credit card took the 'auto' payment and the scheduled one as well this month ( I found out by noticing a minus figure in the bank account). After a 31 minute conversation with four 'reps' of the company, though four security checks, it is not suppose to happen again. We will see. Turns out the Fabric Depot had a third party 'steal' credit cards numbers last October through December...so that's how my credit card numbers were stolen then. They sent me a letter, so i now get a special one time discount with them.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:29 PM

no no, I have it all down in black & white...I just couldn't recollect who had who...everything else "YES".......I have my first mystery block done....I didn't realize it was going to be sooo big....
I'll be taking it easy the next couple of days...I'm a little tired....I'm not used to the working detail....
next on the list for me to do is the emails for Friday....
We're having an event at the Gallery next Thursday..I'll be attending...no work this time...then it will be one more week at home then off to North Carolina...YAY!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 01:30 PM
Power Poster

DDamsel ... I was about ready to dispatch a search party! Good thing that you showed up!!!!!!! Your birthday this weekend?

QNSue ... I think you've got the dates right and photos are posted by the recipient after they get it. I've never had my CC compromised and am thankful, and pray I stay in the safe zone. Hope yours stays that way now, again.

Honchey ... Hope you are getting lots of sewing time, amidst the "work"! Anything lusciously tempting in the shop while you;re there?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:43 PM

QuiltE, I didn't see a MB yet

In the NICU all is quiet so I'm going and try to get some sleep as well. As long as the SewGrands are ok, I'm too!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:02 PM

Mirabelle....you are such a tease! It's like Christmas for me....I have to wait until the 25th.
Janie...you've trained your son well. Isn't it nice to have someone notices what adds to your happiness and then they provide it?
OK and Quilte...at least you're stippling! I'm getting closer to dipping in and trying it for myself. I'm thinking the Easy Street would be busy enough that I might start in that one and do QAYG but use a different method. We'll see.
DD...you have so many adventures with your transportation! Good to hear from your again!
QNS...what a nightmare to have someone using your account. I just had on of my email accounts hacked and that was enough!
Honchey...yes these blocks are much bigger. That's why I didn't realize Carrie's was larger than needed.
Anael...sweet dreams and rest well. Glad the Sewgrands are stable.
i got my new project on the design wall and will finish the last two rows and borders tomorrow. I've never had a quilt go so fast. It was all strip quilting so the initial blocks went really fast.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:17 PM

they have a new machine that I would love to have...it has almost everything except the sensor system...I would miss that too much....they have a tendency to have 3 machines in a series and come out with 2 at first then 6 - 9 months later a third one will come out...I'm going to play the waiting game on this series...I really don't need a new machine...I can play there anytime I want more or less...The Event next week has to do with 5D software for the embroidery machine...I have it already..I don't remember that much about it(software) anymore as I don't use it or do much embroidery...

I can sleep late tomorrow!!!! then my class tomorrow afternoon...