Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 05-27-2013 01:23 PM

Yes, thank you, QuiltE for the hugs!

I got the new Eleanor Burns book "Quilts from El's Kitchen" Nice patterns and recipes. I am enjoying that book.

Just wished dgs "Happy Birthday!" but saved him from listening to me sing Happy Birthday. Cannot believe he is five today! Of course I sent him a quilt and a book about a steam engine.

mirabelle 05-27-2013 04:59 PM

Anael that is wonderful news, keeping them all in my prayers.

Yesterday was a tough day for us, today not much better, but we will get there

QuiltE 05-27-2013 05:55 PM

More {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you MiraB.

janRN 05-28-2013 06:00 AM

QNS, how do you like the new Eleanor Burns book? I was supposed to go to a demo today by her sister, Pat Knoechel where she was showing the book and patterns. Instead I'm sitting here waiting for the insurance adjuster to come and give me an estimate on my car damage and I'm covered in hives from head to toe! I was on an antibiotic for the past 3-4 days for a sinus infection; turns out I'm allergic to Sulfa. Who knew? Glad I work for my primary care doc, I just ran over there and had him check me. He laughed, says nurses are his worst patients, just take Benadryl and come to work tomorrow LOL. I was anxious to check out this book because quilting and cooking are my two favorite hobbies.

Such great news about the twins altho I'm sure there's a little anxiety there, too. It's real different caring for them at home but oh! what a blessing.

Mirab, still thinking about you.

Has anyone kept track of the page numbers where the MBs are posted? I started to so I could refer back to them when I got that person's name but I missed some. Oh well, I guess you guys won't mind potluck blocks.

Dreary day here, good day for sewing if I wasn't drowsy already from the Benadryl. Have a good one!

Anael 05-28-2013 06:31 AM

Jan, I'm sorry about the car, the sinus infection and the missed demo.

I just got a text from my DS. All is well, the twins are sound asleep :) I will visit them later this week, they all need time to adjust.

carriem 05-28-2013 07:24 AM

Jan (and anyone else who wants them)-- I have been saving the MBs in folders for each person. I can email them to you if you want to start folders of your own. Just let me know. It will probably be Thursday before I can get to it as I have a friend coming over for a quilting day shortly and work tomorrow.

I am quilting the LC...well the blocks are all done, just adding borders now.

QuiltingNinaSue 05-28-2013 08:05 AM

Carrie, excellent idea of keeping track of the blocks. Yes, please email me the what the others have received.

JanRN, yes, the book is great and I think you would enjoy it. Good luck with the adjuster for your car repair.

LovingIzabella 05-28-2013 09:19 AM

I sooo fell off the wagon on this one. I am going to spend this weekend getting caught up on the thread and all of the work and the going ons :) I had two brain surgeries in March so yup life decided to do me in (after having the first one in September) I think I am on the mend though so really hope I can get back on this!
Hugs
April

janRN 05-28-2013 09:41 AM

Carrie, I would so appreciate your sending me the info--thank you.

April, welcome back. You're going to need a big cup of tea (or 2 or 3) to catch up with us--we are a chatty group. We're so glad you're feeling better and will be coming along. Give Izy a big kiss form me!!

Anael 05-28-2013 09:43 AM

Welcome back April! I'm glad you're on the mend.