Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jacquie 08-07-2011 02:50 AM

here we go... a few lovely people who have offered to me extra's for me :) thank you everyone :)

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Morningcoffeegal,

Will this work? let me know if you had something else in mind, cause I don't mind at all if you are looking for something else...

Lv2sew that is beautiful! Thank you!

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Dotty,
here is your madhatter block for you Alice in Wonderland quilt. I hope you like it. It was made from an original illustration for Alice in Wonderland. I added the crochet dollie on the table, just have to put on the teapot and tea cups and some sweets....
R

Robert Robert Robert what can I Say! Another outstanding block! WOW That is going to be great in an Alice & Wonderland quilt!

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Dotty, are you still looking for planes, I was playing around and came up with this one, can you use it? If not don't worry about not a big deal..

Lv2sew that is just to cute! Adorable !!!!!!!

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by wytetygeress
Here is my Block for Shnnn...i didn't want to actually do flames, so i came up with this from EQ5.. i am calling it fire flower

Ohhhhhhhh I like this block very striking! Love the name! Great job!

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 03:27 AM

9 Attachment(s)
here's a few that went flying to new homes! Don't ask who's is who's you'll have to guess I misplaced my notes after mailing, lol. Thats what happens when you multi task! LOL

moonshineiws 08-07-2011 03:33 AM

Please include me in your swap. This will be my first swap.

Thanks,
Marsha

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by moonshineiws
Please include me in your swap. This will be my first swap.

Thanks,
Marsha

Marsha you can join in at anytime! Go to the very first page to see the guidelines by maidenmaine, then PM her your snail mail info & the theme of block you would like. (EX: patriotic, dogs, cats, angels, etc) She will assigned you 1 main swap partner each month. Under the activities link is a list of all swappers some willing to do xtra swaps each month. If you would like to do more than 1 swap PM that person and ask. Happy Swapping, & welcome to the goup!

jacquie 08-07-2011 03:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
my pictures didn't load :(
i will try again!!

Originally Posted by jacquie
here we go... a few lovely people who have offered to me extra's for me :) thank you everyone :)

pink poodle & friendship star...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237703[/ATTACH]

chinese lantern...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237704[/ATTACH]

hearts & butterflies...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237705[/ATTACH]

Morningcoffeegal 08-07-2011 03:55 AM

my pictures didn't load :(
i will try again!!

Beautiful blocks jacquie!!!!! Love them all!