Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 171 of 4408 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 170 171 172 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 44074

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Oh Siss,

That is BEAUTIFUL 8-) 8-) 8-) . I have never seen one like taht but not saying much. Enjoy it.

Hi Billy, Here is th photo of the Treadle head I'm talking about. She is asking $45 to buy it now+$30 shipping. Is that too much with the added cost of a motor +belt for it? It is pretty! Anne

treadle head
    Name:  Attachment-77765.jpe
Views: 137
Size:  1.2 KB

back of pillar?
    attachment-77766.jpe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by no1jan
    Does anyone have a closeup picture of a model 66-1 treadle bobbin winder (don't laugh Billy, I didn't break this one).

I took mine apart to clean it thoroughly thinking it was the same as my other 66 treadle but this one doesn't have the black piece for the bobbin winder but a steel one. I goes together differently. I have most of it put back but can't figure out the rest. It is made differently than the other treadle.

Thanks in advance.
    Jan.

Yeah, Billy I did it again!
    OH Jan not again..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me see if I can take some non fuzzy photos of my bobni winder and hope this helps you.!!!

Billy

Quote Originally Posted by nwm50
    i brought an 301 with cabinets from city rescue, thinking it was an featherweight, but i was wrong. Great looking machine and now i've found an fw, would like to see this 301. Any buyers out there?
    love a picture. 301's are the greatest machines ! sew much heavier than a FW, has drop feed for FM quilting, best lighting, gear-driven.
    I am looking for a black, long-bed. smitty

Hi Billy, Here is th photo of the Treadle head I'm talking about. She is asking $45 to buy it now+$30 shipping. Is that too much with the added cost of a motor +belt for it? It is pretty! Anne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-77935.jpe  

I live in central NJ and There aren't many of them around anymore. They just throw stuff in the gabage around here. I called my niece last week to see if my stepfather still had the treadle from his mother he promised me-- She put it in the trash when she moved in to make a sitting room. I am so upset. It wasn't a fancy one but it did work very well. My grandmother taught me how to sew on a treadle and it's something you never forget. Just like riding a bike!!!. So, don't ask me how but this site was in my email and the of course I had to go to the Vintage thread and here I am with 9 sewing machines and wanting the one like I learned how to sew on. What a dilema !! I'm going to look at a few more threads. finish the chenille rug I started. Woe is me. Anne

wii send pic tomorrow as it's thundering now. Hubby has to show me how to do it :oops: . Will pm u as soon as i send it.
    do not know what lonbed is but maybe u can tell from pic. Goodnite everybody!

Banned
    What do you think I found in this little suitcase?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-77938.jpe  

Banned
    Well, It is the cutest little Sewing Machine. It is a Montgomery Wards VS, but it has such a modern art deco style to it. It has a rotary motor. Not sure of its age or anything else, but its cute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-77939.jpe   attachment-77940.jpe   attachment-77941.jpe   attachment-77942.jpe   attachment-77943.jpe  

cute little ole' thing !