Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2411 of 4374 FirstFirst ... 1411 1911 2311 2361 2401 2410 2411 2412 2421 2461 2511 2911 3411 ... LastLast
Results 24,101 to 24,110 of 43734

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee
    Hey Billy...good to see ya. :)
    Oh its nice to be here again, looks like everyone has been busy since the last time I was here. Congratulations on the Davis!!

Billy

Blog Entries
    :) Thanks!! It's not as "picture perfect" as some of my machines are, but I absolutely love this one for some reason...maybe it's because there's history to it going back to the early 1900's (about 1915 maybe) when Mizzuz Bertha Hazel Flemming Shelton got it (wish I knew from where) I like to think that either her mother or mother in law gave her the machine to sew for her 5 kids... :)

Blog Entries
    billy, so glad to see that you are feeling a little better. Takes time, don't rush!!

Blog Entries
    Hi, Billy. Glad you're up to checking up on your virtual shop. We miss you and are glad that things are moving forward for you!!!

W
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Hey kids the Boss is in!! I decided to drop by and see how things are going and see what new machines have been rescued lately. As you all know I am very ill and have a super rare autoimmune system disease called Pemphigus Vulgaris. There are only 300 or so cases of it in the States so I am one of a very few. It can not be cured only the symptoms can be tamed and I will die because of it it just depends when God calls me up. But for now I am going to the doctors tomorrow and we are starting the treatments and hopefully by the end of the year I will be under control and I can get back to doing what I love working on sewing machines!!!

Any how I am going to meander through a few pages and see what all you guys found and I will be back tomorrow to let everyone know what is going on.

Billy
    Welcome back! I have been worried about you. I will keep you on our prayer list!

Blog Entries
    Hi Billy -- Good to see you and hoping you are able to pop in more often during your treatment. You have a wonderful straight-forward outlook concerning your problem - just a no-nonsense kind of guy. God Bless you ---- take especially good care so you'll be around for a good long time. Gentle (((hugs))).

Hi Billy-- also good to hear from you!!

Okay, I have finally found a 301...

The owner is asking $70.00 and the machine has been listed since the middle of August.

What should I offer.. I was thinking $50.00???
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Billy, Glad to see you in the shop again. Go slow for a while. Hopeing for the best with your treatments.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justtrish
    Okay, I have finally found a 301...

The owner is asking $70.00 and the machine has been listed since the middle of August.

What should I offer.. I was thinking $50.00???
    I would make the $50.00 offer.