Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 154 of 247 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 153 154 155 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 6168

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Blog Entries
    Congrats on your new baby Rachael! That sounds sooo exciting! You know we can't wait to see what you do with that baby...I'm :mrgreen:

Elle...You are as impatient as I am!! Its so nice to know that waiting is hard for others too.... :lol:

Blog Entries
    Rachel, I am green with envy. I wish I had a room that I could reorganise to get an LA in. I bet you can hardly go to sleep waiting for your new baby to arrive

I had a count up this morning, and I have quilted in the ditch around 80 blocks so far. It seems to be taking forever to do this stage, and I am so wanting to get it done and get the binding on.

Blog Entries
    Lace I feel your wanting to finish, I am putting a quilt together that I had committed to and THEN I can get back to my Confused Jane. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jolo
    Lace I feel your wanting to finish, I am putting a quilt together that I had committed to and THEN I can get back to my Confused Jane. lol
    Thanks Jolo, I hope you get that quilt done soon, so you can get back on track with Jane.

Blog Entries
    Jolo, you must be running yourself ragged with your son, Jane and also doing another quilt PLUS just regular life! You must be another SuperWoman!! :D My hats off to you!

Thanks guys!! I am about crawling out of my skin waiting for it!! I have been doing a lot of reading on it etc.... :) I can't wait to play!

Cheers!
    Rachel

Blog Entries
    Hey Sand,,,, no superwoman, just like to stay busy and keep my mind active,try to count my blessings and not my woes. lol I got the barns set together and the first border on ,now for the second one tomorrow and then I will hand quilt it, in my spare time of course.lol again. I am ready to start week29 on my jane.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jolo
    Hey Sand,,,, no superwoman, just like to stay busy and keep my mind active,try to count my blessings and not my woes. lol I got the barns set together and the first border on ,now for the second one tomorrow and then I will hand quilt it, in my spare time of course.lol again. I am ready to start week29 on my jane.
    If you want me to start a post for that, I can do it in the morning, (its 1 am here, and I'm off to bed) Night night all.

Blog Entries
    That would be great Lesley....I have mine done (can you believe it???)..so I'll post after you...Elle....how you comin' girlfriend??

jolo...yeah...in your spare time.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Patti, have week 29 done too whew, its like a factory in my living room LOL, must have a bit of a tidy up. I did two blocks on my fan quilt yesterday, so thats coming along a treat.

Blog Entries
    Hey a Praise report on my son. He has tolerated the beginning of the second session of chemo without nausea,gained little over a pound of the 14 he had lost.May get to come home Friday for 3 weeks. Praise the LOrd and keep up the prayers. Jo

Blog Entries
    Good job Elle! I'm going to try to squeeze in a few of the next week's blocks this week. I am working on Mel's IRR at the same time...so its busy.

Great news jolo! Still keeping him in my prayers!

I am so glad that he is tolerating the chemo well that is such a good sign. I will keep you in my thoughts and your son too Jolo

Elle

good news still in are prayers

Has the schedule changed?

I thought Week 29 started July 19?

wonderful news jolo. will continue with the prayers. DH and i know how important they are and how well they work. they worked for him when he had his transplant.

Wil, schedule not changed, but some are just working a week in advance or maybe even two as they have other things going.

Elle

Blog Entries
    I have just started. When I have finished 12 blocks do I join? When do i start joining and do they have to be joined with each row a's togeter b's etc?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DOTTYMO
    I have just started. When I have finished 12 blocks do I join? When do i start joining and do they have to be joined with each row a's togeter b's etc?
    It very much depends if you want to join your blocks in the order that Jane did. She joined her blocks in rows of 13 blocks, with a half inch sashing. I used three quarter inch sashing, but with our schedule as it is, if you want to use the blocks in Jane's order, you won't actually be able to join a row until much later.

On the other hand, if you aren't bothered about using Jane's order of blocks, then of course you can go ahead and join a row of them. It's your quilt and you can do what you want - there are several pics of quilts in the book that don't use Jane's setting.

Blog Entries
    I posted a thread for week 29 in case anyone wanted to post early (I have heard one or two of you are ahead of yourselves at the moment) Please forgive me for getting Jane's name wrong, fingers obviously weren't working well at the time, or brain was in meltdown!

Blog Entries
    On the week 29 thread, Elle asked how many people are still working away on their Janes, and please would you let us know how things are going for you, and what week you are on.

I don't want you to think that because you are not quite managing to keep to the schedule, that you are forgotten.

Blog Entries
    Im still in. working on 29

Blog Entries
    Well done Jolo, who else is still out there?

Blog Entries
    I'm on week 1. Just found you. Will catch up before 2011.

Great Dottymo, I am so glad you are participating. Some have started on the week we are at then worked backwards.
    We are on some easier blocks at the moment too which helps
    Glad you are participating will add your name to the list

Page 154 of 247 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 153 154 155 164 204 ... LastLast