Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Anyone go to Weight Watchers? >

Anyone go to Weight Watchers?

Anyone go to Weight Watchers?

Old 01-20-2011, 01:42 PM

Hey I Love It........very healthy. Any questions pm me and I will be glad to help in any way I can. Good Luck Huggs Judy
Old 01-20-2011, 02:19 PM

My daughter goes to weight watchers. She went and lost 60 pounds and then got cocky and thought she could handle eating and then just take it off again. Well, it got ahead of her and now she is back to WW. It is the only way she can loose. She is doing it on line for $9 a month instead of going to meetings for $40 a month. You must be dedicated, count points, write everything down that goes in your mouth and you will loose.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:49 PM

I just started two weeks ago. So far it has been easy. You can eat anything as long as you have enough points. I think you will be pleasantly surprised! I went in the 70's and hated all the water you had to drink and the liver you had to eat. Each week you get extra points so you can indulge your sweet tooth. I am lucky that my health insurance is paying for it!! PS With the new "PointsPlus" you don't have to count fruit or vegetables(other than potatoes of any kind)
Originally Posted by BARES
What do you like most about it and what do you like least? What are your general thoughts? Is the "points" system hard to follow?
Old 01-20-2011, 06:00 PM

I like the points Plus system. it seems easier to me than the old system. i especially like that most fruits and veggies are free. I also enjoy the interactions within the group. It is pretty easy to live with.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:15 PM

My daughter wanted to loose weight for her sisters wedding January 8. She did weight watchers for about 3 months before the wedding and lost 20+ lbs. She looked great for the wedding. She was afraid the holidays would take a tole on her but the programs makes you aware of what you are eating. She gain only .2 lbs. She had started back up again She is hoping to loose about 15 lbs more.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:07 PM

I belong to WW. I love it. I have lost 23 lbs in 4 months. The new points plus is real easy and and you can eat ANYTHING you want. Moderation. Sometimes I want the real thing in ice cream. So I have a small amount, ect. I have a ways to go but I don't think it will be hard as long as I realize I can't do it over night! I am NEVER hungry!