Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: February 2014 Weight Loss Adventure

Aaarrgghhhh! The scale must be broken, the numbers are going the wrong way.

Do you suppose it could be the Valentine candy?
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Cindy and everyone else. I am leaving in a few hours for vacation. Don't know when I will have internet again. Can I just say here that I want to be in for March? I know this is not how we do it but I just want to make sure I get in for the batiks.

Oh no Pam, those batiks are gonna be mine! LOL
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Blog Entries
    Batiks?? Did someone say batiks?? It looks like I will have to remember to sign up for March and get my butt in gear and do something about these pounds. Does anyone who thinks she can win have a color preference? Lauriejo? Pam? Sure haven't lost any without the encouragement of this thread. Of course, -26 degrees means no dog walking. One of the dogs and are both showing it. I can walk at 0 if the wind isn't blowing, but not at 26 below.

Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

I can walk when it's really cold, but I can't walk when it's slippery. The sidewalks have been impossible for two months, and the road isn't much better. Does anyone know of a warm shoe/boot design that has good traction on ice?

Blog Entries
    You ladies are making my 7 pounds lost for February look real good for the fabric pile. I can deal with this.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

A 7 pound loss is impressive, good work!

No fabric for me this month! Oh well, I've signed up for March. One of these days I'll get back on track. Until then, I'll just cheer all of you on and keep sending you my fabric. haha

Blog Entries
    No fabric for me either. My husband lost 6 lbs. eating same meals as me. Me I lost nothing. Not fair, i need a bomb to move the scales for me.
    Oh well I will keep trying. Signed up for March. sooner or later it might work.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear Lady View Post
    Until then, I'll just cheer all of you on and keep sending you my fabric. haha
    Haha, I feel the same way. The only thing I lost this month was my sanity. I gained 2 pounds.

I won't be getting any new FQ's either. I'm up a little more again. So depressing!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!

Blog Entries
    I think my scale is broken too. I think it has frozen in this cold weather. At least it is frozen. It hasn't gone up or down Hopefully I will do better next month. I have my retreat in March, they serve such good food it will be difficult.
    We are having another weather event as they are calling it today. The weather man said if there is a type of precipitation you can imagine it will fall today. We are supposed to have thunder and lightening too. We might get 12 inches. We are getting freezing rain now. I was supposed to teach my SIL how to bind a quilt today. I don't think that will happen. It is hilly winding roads all the way to her house and her driveway is a steep hill.
    I prefer purple batiks:-)

Dont forget ladies to go to the new thread and sign up again even if you sent the FQ in advance. Thank you
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

February's winner is QuilterMomma with a 7lbs loss. Congrats keep up the good work.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

Congrats quiltermomma! Good job!

Way to go QuilterMomma! You made me look like a slacker this month. I guess I'll have to really up my game in March.

Woohoo! QuilterMomma! Keep it up!

Congratulations QuilterMomma! Now make something real pretty and show us.

Blog Entries
    Going to use these ones to make a jacket for the spring I think. Thank you all.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6