Funny and a little gross!

Old 12-21-2010, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by cashmommy11
while we were out tonight my dog eat my bedroom door guess she thought we went to bed with out her. not happy with her right now .. i will be at lowe frist thing in the a.m
Well, I guess she got her fiber...lol...they do the darndest things.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:00 PM

I had a cat chew off and eat the end of a bra once. Couldn't figure out why I couldn't fasten it - it kept slipping through my fingers. Then I found out exactly what happened when he threw it up.... :P We'd have to make sure our shoe strings were neatly tucked into our shoes too - or he'd mow them off. He was a stinker!

I'm glad it all "came out" ok! :D
Old 12-21-2010, 11:06 PM

Been there and done that.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:14 PM

Men just don’t listen like they should! My husband likes to snack in the evening and uses paper towels as napkins. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told him to throw the used towel in the trash as soon as he is done with it. The trouble is most of the time he falls asleep after snacking and here lies the problem.

My little dog waits patiently for some of the snack and even more patiently for him to fall asleep. She then carefully takes the paper towel off of his lap and chews out the part he has cleaned his face and hands on. When he wakes up and sees the towel on the floor, he thinks it just has fallen off his lap. I don’t understand how he misses the hole in it, but he does. He picks it up and throws it away and is never the wiser to the dog’s sneakiness. Comes in and says goodnight to me and goes to bed.

The next morning’s poop outing the dog finishes and then walks way, stops, squats again, stops, squats and ends up walking back to me like she has a corn cob stuck up her butt looking at me for help. The first time this happen, I about freaked out because I thought she had some huge worm coming out her butt. I have always kept an old wash cloth by the door to “dry” her before coming back into the house. It now has a dual purpose, drying and de-worming the paper towel when it happens. Of course I get after my husband for the umpteenth time because of the damage this could do to the dog.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:31 PM

You're very lucky that the string "just came out". My DD cat ate over 5 yds. of ribbon...some hanging from his mouth...some out his butt. He had to have surgery...over $500.00 but if we had pulled it, they said we would have killed him. God Bless our Furbabies---they sure do keep us on our toes Right now we're doctoring our little one, CallaLily (9yrs old only 6 lbs) as she has Lyme type disease....never found the tick on her, but we almost lost her (and she's an indoor cat). Instead we found the tick on me!!! Did my round of meds and had a titer and I'm OK. But---Eeuuuuuu!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:06 AM

Bolonga rind...Rat terrier. Vinyl gloves..paper towel. Nuff said.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:13 AM

No string or ribbon story, but my friend had two cats, and a robo cleaner. They had never paid any attention to it in 2 yrs. She turned it on, and the 1 cat was just watching it. The robo turned its self around scared the cat so bad that it po--- the wall and the other cat. She said it wasn't fun cleaning the cat.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:22 AM

This was a good one, still laughing.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Blue Bell
My Siamese ate string, about a yard of it. Glad that he only did that one time.

Cats also like to eat the tinsel on the Christmas tree. So I stopped putting the tinsel on the tree while we had cats.
One of my cats did this with the tinsel, not a pretty site.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:18 AM

OMG..........I have 2 cats but haven't had any really gross happenings. Sounds like something you could get a good laugh about afterwards, but not during! Glad Tweak is okay!